Sorry PTP But....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gremlin, Oct 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

2. Wonder how big a row it would have caused if the Israeli Embassy had said "We're not happy about this man's background, could we have someone else please?"

3. What exactly is the crisis? He asked to be moved and so he was moved. :?

4. As a Police Officer he shouldnt have asked to be moved without a damned good reason, a political objection isnt a damned good reason in this case.

5. Service before Self.

6. The police service is supposed to be impartial. It links in with the Firemen not wanting to hand out fire advice at a Gay Pride event. Regardless of your particular views and politics etc they have a job to do: you can't opt out unless you get out.

7. Pathetic!. I know a couple of guys in SO16, spoke to one on the phone last night when the news broke, not nice words for his fellow colleague!.

8. I wonder what would happen to an English Copper who decided guarding a Mosque against reprisal attacks would put him in danger, or if he objected to protecting muslims on "Moral grounds"?

If you are not prepared to do your job without fear nor favour, irrespective of your own personal views and beliefs then please leave.

Further evidence that Islam is com incompatable with our standards and values.

9. Reconquista! Islam practiced in its adulterated Saudi / Arab form is a direct confrontation to the shared values of modern society as created by Darwinist principles, basking under the warm light of the Enlightenment. Thus it must go the way of Smallpox, the Dodo and the Black Death; Saudi/Arab Islam is against Darwin and shall pass like all plagues.

Drown the infants in the blood of the parents and the parents in the blood of the grandparents and then await the return of the Lord Protector (pbuh).

10. I know this is your thing old boy, but really now thats just hyperbole.

This is nothing to do with Islamic values, and more to do with the Met being to PC and the Constable being a twat.

11. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I presume that was done in humour. Skuse me Brig but none of my men agree with the Stans's new government so we would prefer if you sent the Muslim policeman to provide law and order in the country and chase off those nasty talaban boys.

Mate if your not joking or trying to start a wind up your either in the wrong place - you need to go to the wives club thread - or YOU ARE A --------------------

12. I am sorry but if the police had not excused him would they have not been accused of being insensitive to the police man. After all he has a Syrian father and Lebanese wife.

13. and what does this have to do with anything?