Sorry. It was me that told your mrs

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Nov 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Argh ..... Just got a medic in trouble, just told his wife their is no such thing as compulsory mobilisation .... oops...

Not as if she's not a bit of a battle axe......
  2. you be suprised there is a lot of "complusary" mobilisation.
  3. Careless talk costs wives...
  4. I know it happens but if he hadn't lied to his Mrs in the first place, this wouldn't have happend.
    This is something that really gets me, mates asking you to cover \ lie for them. Real mates don't do that sort of thing.
  5. When wife reads this I am in trouble :D .Think I am in the clear was told might as well volunteer as you are going anyway :D .And we took some people who didnt volunteer anyway.though that was 3 though.
  6. You never know who is reading this - and a few people could get in serious bother - either with 0A (domestic) or their work.
  7. msr

msr LE

Only if they are not being honest, with themselves, the Domestic Chief of Staff and their employers...

8. real mates will
  9. Look on the bright side, it could have been worse!

You could have done his mrs, that would have been even more jack.......
    ....still he's off soon, so that option is still open!
  10. Sheesh! And I'm called "Friendly Fire"!
  11. Oh. Well done that man.... Who benefited from that then? Donut.
  12. May be just me; but I always requested a full briefing on the Alibi in case of capture.
  13. Whilst a medic, I told the missus that I had been forced to go on tour.

A few days later, she was chatting with Chokethechicken, who told her that I had volunteered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She went just slightly mental!

14. That's a bad thing...?