Sorry if its been asked

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mrboom, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do the bathrooms in the army ( around edinbugh area ) have communial showers or are they seperate
    Thanks

2. Communal and there are no doors on the toilets.

3. I suppose the answer is that it depends on the barracks and the accommodation. I can only speak for the Sergeants mess at Craigiehall where they had individual cubicles but that was before the Scottish Parliament existed. Now they probably have communal cold water outdoor showers or use the car wash. Maybe it is better if you name the barracks / camp and the type of accommodation, ie sergeants/ soldiers/ officers etc,etc. Would be interested in why you want to know bearing in mind that there is not too much you can do about it unless you are Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen or Bob the Builder.

4. I think its the Pennycook barricks and for soldiers

5. It's very modern up there now. They've gone for a 'wet room' style affair while embracing the new rules about not being abusive to homosexuals. Therefore there's just a giant shower head in the middle of the room and you all huddle together to 'get wet'.

Afraid of nasty soldiers seeing your todger are we?

6. No really guys cmon ? please tell me

7. Ah, well, if it can't be seen there's not much point.

Saving bandwidth.

8. cant see that

9. all I'm saying is make sure that your soap is on a rope

10. Looks like it may be super duper accomodation with mixed suana's

"The Army said the "state-of-the-art" living space had all the amenities expected of a modern college campus, rather than a traditional barracks.

The new facilities include en-suite bedrooms with double beds, satellite TV, broadband and phone access in each room.

The barracks can house about 400 single soldiers and 151 families.

Friday's official opening marks the latest incarnation of the site, which has a history stretching back more than 200 years.

Soldiers will be housed in mixed accomodation and females and males will be expected to share ablutions. This is in line with the recent changes in the European Rights bill that abolished the right of soldiers to challenge homosexuality.

11. so they have seperate showers yes

12. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

& don't bend down.

13. what are you so afraid of?? scared the others will laugh at your 3rd leg?

14. No homosexuals do not have seperate showers.

15. You guys are all noobs and gays, i wonder why anyone would join the army!