Sorry guys

I haven't followed this up. I'm just riled up. Please follow the link and make your own decision. At the moment I'm at the kill it and fuck it stage. Hopefully I can reach (I DON'T KNOW WHAT), before I plan a visit to Brighto
Sorry bad night. Will post later.

titch-bod said:
I haven't followed this up. I'm just riled up. Please follow the link and make your own decision. At the moment I'm at the kill it and * it stage. Hopefully I can reach (I DON'T KNOW WHAT), before I plan a visit to Brighto
Sorry bad night. Will post later.
I'm only quoting this to prevent Titch sneaking back and editing his 'post'.

We can do stuff with this...

At last, a sensible and informative thread. Thanks Titch, you have renewed my faith in Arrse.....

Having once nearly posted "GVVH<YGTGTVTVGTGH
TGVTVTVTGTHVTTVH
THTVTHVTHVTHTTHHTHTVGVGHHTGHGHGHGGHTVGHH THVGHTGHHHVGHVGHHVGHGHGHTGHTGGHV"

(it carries on for another 15 lines) due to alcohol, cough mixture and general tiredness.

I can almost sympathise. Wont stop me PMing him and mocking.

I really want to know where he was so desperate to reach before the inevitable trip to 'Brighto'.

Do you think we'll find out?

Will it make sense when we do?

Proximo said:
I really want to know where he was so desperate to reach before the inevitable trip to 'Brighto'.

Do you think we'll find out?

Will it make sense when we do?

Brighton,the gay capital of the free world.Any connection?

Brighto is "sarf' of Londo, east of Devo but west of Dove.

Thought everyone knew that !

D

Deleted 20555

titch-bod said:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=20610732412&topic=4295

Okay I was pi55ed. What do you expect? I'm an ex sapper for gods sake!
But she did stir up my blood!
In a good way?

Is this a Brigend thread?

It's fcukin wind up,she's read about these things in books,something like the road to nab end.

"Huddled around dust bins that were on fire for heat. Pregnant 13 year old girls vomiting into open sewers. Fat boys eating mounds of chips and drinking sugary water. "

Fcuk off,it's a wind up, as for you titch-bod ,leave the computer off when you are pis$ed,you might forget to clear the history.

Latest Threads