Sorry guys its official. Squaddies are THICKO MONGS!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 54sqnrct, Jan 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A simple question left you completely floored.

Now if id asked should you wear Ron Hills and a sweatshirt or a rugby shirt you could probably have answered that one........well maybe some of you could.

This has reinforced my opinion that todays Squaddies havent got 2 brain cells to rub together. when it comes to thinking, making a decision or entering into any sort of formal discussion you are totally clueless.

Its funny.........but in a way rather worrying.

2. ............................................

3. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. havent ..??

At that should be "haven't"

Thicko...??

Tool

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!

6. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

7. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

8. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

11. Its like some kind of Troll/Walt cross-breed, unless he happens to be a total mong as well....

12. I bet he is the Local Walt where he is from. Passing himself off as some sort of Ex Special Forces type... & ARRSE is his only means of keeping his hand in and staying clued up to how soldiers think. Please Remove yourself or if you do wish to stay, do so in the side lines.

Thanks

Kindest Regards

B_C