Sorry guys its official. Squaddies are THICKO MONGS!!!!!

A simple question left you completely floored.

Now if id asked should you wear Ron Hills and a sweatshirt or a rugby shirt you could probably have answered that one........well maybe some of you could.

This has reinforced my opinion that todays Squaddies havent got 2 brain cells to rub together. when it comes to thinking, making a decision or entering into any sort of formal discussion you are totally clueless.

Its funny.........but in a way rather worrying.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

havent ..??

At that should be "haven't"

Thicko...??

Tool

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

I bet he is the Local Walt where he is from. Passing himself off as some sort of Ex Special Forces type... & ARRSE is his only means of keeping his hand in and staying clued up to how soldiers think. Please Remove yourself or if you do wish to stay, do so in the side lines.

Thanks

Kindest Regards

B_C

Please ignore this person as his only purpose is to inflame and gain a response. Please take note of his avatar. He has earned it and should not be responded to.

54sqnrct said:
A simple question left you completely floored.

Now if id asked should you wear Ron Hills and a sweatshirt or a rugby shirt you could probably have answered that one........well maybe some of you could.

This has reinforced my opinion that todays Squaddies havent got 2 brain cells to rub together. when it comes to thinking, making a decision or entering into any sort of formal discussion you are totally clueless.

Its funny.........but in a way rather worrying.
Also, Santa said

havent ..??

At that should be "haven't"

Thicko...??

Tool

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You are perfectly right Santa.

Please note these other errors

1. I'd not id

2. . When not .when

You may find these punctuation corrections of interest. I hope you take note.

Also

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Also

Another Telegram for you

Please .

Please ignore this person as his only purpose is to inflame and gain a response. Please take note of his avatar. He has earned it and should not be responded to.

Latest Threads