Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sorry for the walting

There was and remains nothing stopping you using ARRSE 0properly in the first case. The problem is that you’re a twat and invariably end up doing twattish things.

You should fück off, grow up considerably, then consider your options, one of which will be fücking off some more, select this several times until you are far out to sea.
There's no need to beat around the bush. Just give it to him straight.

I’d appreciate an opportunity to apologise and set the record straight. Firstly yes, I was behind the @TeaPot23 account and yes I did use the language, thoughts, ideas, and expressions of a former soldier as one's own original work.

It is vitally important that you do not drag the genuine author into this. He honestly had no idea and the work he is attempting to do is very noble. Maybe we could delete the thread in question?

Secondly, I genuinely do want to use arrse properly and am sorry for the childish games.
You don't learn, do you, you irritating spastic prick.

You don't learn, do you, you irritating spastic prick.
Who does he remind you of? Another person with supposed service that stretches the bounds of credibility.

Despite being as popular as a dose of clap in a brothel, he keeps coming back after various attempts at euthanasia by the mods.

Seems to revel in his unpopularity, something to do with craving attention, even if it's negative.

I can't place the other fella....

we've got to be grown up on here?

I mean, err, yeah, I knew that
Said the man in the unicorn costume. (Sorry. Low hanging fruit and all that. ;-) I know Sluggy wanted it that way. )
Soon horse.jpg