Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sorry for the walting

Surely it’s mid afternoon in Israel by now?

observant of you but I'm "stuck" here in Blighty - Virgin have cancelled flights until 30th March, Wizzair cancelled until May and BA doesn't appear to be flying there for now. Yesterday I got a ticket with Every Landing Always Late - I wonder whether the flight will actually go ahead.

observant of you but I'm "stuck" here in Blighty - Virgin have cancelled flights until 30th March, Wizzair cancelled until May and BA doesn't appear to be flying there for now. Yesterday I got a ticket with Every Landing Always Late - I wonder whether the flight will actually go ahead.
you can borrow my motorbike if you fancy the long way home ?
I can pop over later to collect it

I lied. Again!

It was childish and stupid but I pretended to be ex Welsh Guards and ex SAS (R). I then used text from a blog written by a genuine veteran who I want left out of it. I was a ********* and I am owning that.
Did you do it deliberately and with malice aforethought or does it just come naturally to you?

I've always pictured @dingerr having something like this:
1614441157256.png

But with more weapons.