Sorry for the walting

You can get lost. Your profile is forever tainted with trolling and disruption, you add nothing to this site in your current guise.

Come back as another user name, behave yourself and try not to get pinged as a troll and perhaps you, and more importantly we, can continue to enjoy the site that a lot of us have put a lot of effort into.

Your Greenfly account is toast.

Ah, but you can make soldiers out of toast :)

I am getting bored with dealing with the same set of disruptive socks over and over again. It's that simple.
Yes. I can imagine having to sift through the dross that both him and his sock account pseudonyms were posting would have been a bit tedious for the Moderating team as a whole.

If it comes back, it will have a new username and if it behaves it will be welcomed and treated exactly the same as everybody else. However if the new identity mask slips, I'd appreciate a nudge immediately. Cheers.
You mean...do your fecking job for you?!!
Will we get paid local acting mod rate on account we'd be acting up a rank yet still under the cloud of delicious tyranny that reigns over but...never rains?

anglo

LE
You can get lost. Your profile is forever tainted with trolling and disruption, you add nothing to this site in your current guise.

Come back as another user name, behave yourself and try not to get pinged as a troll and perhaps you, and more importantly we, can continue to enjoy the site that a lot of us have put a lot of effort into.

Just this once, you can borrow this,

E42EC115-3D15-4650-A51A-0C22097A0BE1.jpg

Tyranny-lite. Not much biblical smiting there, more like a bit of petulant foot stamping, spot of finger wagging and a little sulk.

Nuke his hard drive. Go on, you know you want to.

You mean...do your fecking job for you?!!
Will we get paid local acting mod rate on account we'd be acting up a rank yet still under the cloud of delicious tyranny that reigns over but...never rains?

Sip of his brew from his mod mug if you're lucky, the skinflint.

Sip of his brew from his mod mug if you're lucky, the skinflint.
I think you should embark upon a hostile takeover bid. They'd maybe up their game a bit after observing you operate listening to your Toto on autoloop for 5 hours - on a 1983 Argos catalogue Walkman.

There is only one way to say this politely.

I haven't got a damned mug.

I am not bitter about that, No Siree Bob.
If you dont have a mug...you are the mug :)