Sorry for the walting

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
I’d appreciate an opportunity to apologise and set the record straight. Firstly yes, I was behind the @TeaPot23 account and yes I did use the language, thoughts, ideas, and expressions of a former soldier as one's own original work.

It is vitally important that you do not drag the genuine author into this. He honestly had no idea and the work he is attempting to do is very noble. Maybe we could delete the thread in question?

Secondly, I genuinely do want to use arrse properly and am sorry for the childish games.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’d appreciate an opportunity to apologise and set the record straight. Firstly yes, I was behind the @TeaPot23 account and yes I did use the language, thoughts, ideas, and expressions of a former soldier as one's own original work.

It is vitally important that you do not drag the genuine author into this. He honestly had no idea and the work he is attempting to do is very noble. Maybe we could delete the thread in question?

Secondly, I genuinely do want to use arrse properly and am sorry for the childish games.

may I be the first (in this thread) to state

**** OFF

thank you

Can some one bring me 3 mars bars and a tin of tiger beer from Aldi.
thanks guys.

I'm having chips for tea.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can some one bring me 3 mars bars and a tin of tiger beer from Aldi.
thanks guys.

Tiger beer? I didn't know you were, well, you know. a bit 'jarrod'.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
What is this craze with posting information about your dinner. Is the joke just to post irrelevant content in protest?

I deserve it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
What is this craze with posting information about your dinner. Is the joke just to post irrelevant content in protest?

I deserve it.

you do not deserve chips. You deserve beating with a loaf of RAOC bread

There was and remains nothing stopping you using ARRSE properly in the first case. The problem is that you’re a twat and invariably end up doing twattish things.

You should fück off, grow up considerably, then consider your options, one of which will be fücking off some more, select this several times until you are far out to sea.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
There was and remains nothing stopping you using ARRSE properly in the first case. The problem is that you’re a twat and invariably end up doing twattish things.

You should fück off, grow up considerably, then consider your options, one of which will be fücking off some more, select this several times until you are far out to sea.

we've got to be grown up on here?

I mean, err, yeah, I knew that

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs

I also want to apologise for my ill attempts at humour towards you. I know that they were not funny and potentially offensive. In reality I would never direct comments like that towards you. If you want the gods honest truth it was because I wanted to play the villain.

I hate starting these stupid threads but it is the only way to apologise to the masses. I’ll leave it be now and my engagement from here on out will be sensible.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I also want to apologise for my ill attempts at humour towards you. I know that they were not funny and potentially offensive. In reality I would never direct comments like that towards you. If you want the gods honest truth it was because I wanted to play the villain.

I hate starting these stupid threads but it is the only way to apologise to the masses. I’ll leave it be now and my engagement from here on out will be sensible.

RedDinger

War Hero
Never mind all that bollox. Did you survive the machine gunning?

Last edited:

OK, share, the joke...what did you do?

Latest Threads