"sorry, cant help you there"

I'm getting a tad annoyed with the number of selfish feckers in the Army.

For example, how many people have been to their RAO with a genuine gripe, only to be told to 'come back in an hour/tomorrow/monday'. (unless you're an orficer)

What happened to the 'teamwork' and other such qualities a soldier should posess? Why can't people be more helpful?

Or is it just me being an old grumpy sod.

nips,
Not got time to reply; Can you wait until tomorrow?

nips said:
I'm getting a tad annoyed with the number of selfish feckers in the Army.

For example, how many people have been to their RAO with a genuine gripe, only to be told to 'come back in an hour/tomorrow/monday'. (unless you're an orficer)

What happened to the 'teamwork' and other such qualities a soldier should posess? Why can't people be more helpful?

Or is it just me being an old grumpy sod.
I know the feeling, getting into the RAO is one thing but answering the twenty questions of why you are there and its not their problem is another!!!!

I once went to the pay-office to find out what such and such meant. Cabbage( I shit you not thats what we called him) asked me " Do you think you could smile now and again?" I held up my hand , studied my pay-chit for 3 mins then looking up in a scowling tankpark manner said" I don´t see any fecking allowance for that here tw*t-face"
Shaken he proceeded to deal with my Q very quickly. :p

Latest Threads