Sore losers?

Anyone care to comment on how an RAF Regiment Sniper team can win the Sniper Competition at Bisley this week, yet come second to a team they out shot because and I quote ' Its an Army competition'

Sort of stupid that a team that was invited to compete can't win because they aren't in the Army. If you can't take real competition, don't invite outside sniper teams to compete.

Maybe it should be renamed 'British Army Sniper Competition that can only be won by a second rate Army team who were outshot by a Crab sniper team'

Mr Happy

LE
Having won several competitions hosted by the British Army for NATO allies, but not got any cups, plates or medals for it, I can confirm it works both ways. Hosts couldn't be seen to win old boy.

The particular problem with letting the RAF win, is that you'll ******* sell our silver when we're not looking and drink the proceeds. Hence you only get second and a paper certificate.

For not wiping their cocks on your pillow when they'd finished with you? Not like that rugby team last week.
I think I love you xxxx

M

Mark The Convict

Translated from RAF-speak; 'Rather than admit that we fucked up, we will embarrass ourselves with a graceless attempt at self-justification instead. Bugger sportsmanship. Bugger it'

I remember a R Sigs team beating the Inf team at NISAAM a few years back, them being told unlucky, only Inf can win. It was annoying but that's life. Perhaps they should have entered as the MPGS team instead.

B

Biscuits_AB

Anyone care to comment on how an RAF Regiment Sniper team can win the Sniper Competition at Bisley this week, yet come second to a team they out shot because and I quote ' Its an Army competition'

Sort of stupid that a team that was invited to compete can't win because they aren't in the Army. If you can't take real competition, don't invite outside sniper teams to compete.

Maybe it should be renamed 'British Army Sniper Competition that can only be won by a second rate Army team who were outshot by a Crab sniper team'
You really need to work on getting rid of this inferiority complex. Good Lord man, the next thing we'll know is that you'll be claiming that the lowly rank of Flight Sergeant equates to Warrant Officer Class 2.

Oh...and those blue uniforms (in particularly that 'Harrington' jacket)...it's not a good look.

You really need to work on getting rid of this inferiority complex. Good Lord man, the next thing we'll know is that you'll be claiming that the lowly rank of Flight Sergeant equates to Warrant Officer Class 2.

Oh...and those blue uniforms (in particularly that 'Harrington' jacket)...it's not a good look.
**** off! Can you moonlight as a bus conductor in your No 1s for extra money?

There's a recession you know, polyester isn't cheap!

**** off! Can you moonlight as a bus conductor in your No 1s for extra money?

There's a recession you know, polyester isn't cheap!
Army No. 1's attract women like some sort of magnet. RAF No. 1's attract old women asking you if you're an air cadet.

Army No. 1's attract women like some sort of magnet. RAF No. 1's attract old women asking you if you're an air cadet.
I will admit when I did poppy collecting with some lads from a SCOTS Bn they were getting chatted up, and I spent most of my time explaining I wasn't actually a security guard and didn't care about people shop-lifting in the shopping centre.

Old women give class gummy oral anyway, everyones a winner.

Anyone care to comment on how an RAF Regiment Sniper team can win the Sniper Competition at Bisley this week, yet come second to a team they out shot
Because theres more to sniping than punching holes in paper.

Well done on winning Rocks. Could it be that all the real snipers are currently engaged elsewhere?

Whatever, I blame, in no particular order:

A.The European Soviet Union.
B.The grinning spiv Blair.
C.The failed oaf Brown.
D.The 24 carat twerp Cameron.