Soon to be the USs most wanted.......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nips, Aug 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Iran is obviously part of the problem'

That's an away match not to be missed :)
  2. I actually agree with what he has to say there. I just don't think he has the walk to match the talk though.
  3. That is nothing short of blackmail , and a bloody insult to the majority of the American people.

I am hard pressed to think of a more generous, friendly and champion of the underdog nation than the people that make up the USA.

The people of Vietnam wanted to live in a free society , and America didn't lose it's soul as a result. It bled for a while, it searched it's soul , but it did not lose it.

America is in danger of losing it's soul and it's reputation , thanks solely to the actions of this administration.

4. He is saying things the whole world already knows though.

'Hezbollah must not re-form'..........

Is that so Mr President, why is this??
  5. QUOTE

"Iran is obviously part of the problem," Bush said. "They sponsor Hezbollah. They encourage a radical brand of Islam. Imagine how difficult this issue would be if Iran had a nuclear weapon.

I think someone needs a hug
  6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

7. "If we ever give up the desire to help people who want to live in a free society, we will have lost our soul as a nation." - G.W. Bush

I wish he would read his damned oath of office and tell us where it says he was elected president of the world. And read the Constitution and tell us where it says politicians can tax the labor and sweat of the American people and give the money away to foreign governments.

...I'm sick of this pseudo-philanthropic, pseudo-compassion-for-the-world bilge which spews forth from the mouths of our politicians like the filth that comes out a broken sewer pipe.

"A Poor Understanding of Where World is Headed"
    by Charley Reese
  8. I agree entirely, NWD! A further problem is that Bush the Befuddled actually doesn't really give a shite about any other people in the world. So maybe we ought to add "hypocritical" to your list.

9. I assume that many, perhaps most Lebanese want to live in a free society.

Providing the munitions that were used to reduce 25% of them to the status of refugees strikes me as a peculiar way of "helping" them do so.
  10. Er. Were they not free already? I'm getting a bit lost on this who's free and who's not issue. I mean from Bush's point of view, it rather seems that the whole middle east needs liberating* from terror**.

*Forcibly occupying
    **Men with beards
  11. From Sunday's Meet The Press:

Further on:

Full Transcript: