Soon to be Ex-Int Corps bird on News 24

Watching BBC News 24 in work yesterday (instead of doing my proper job of course) they were reporting on a recruting fair by the Army in the Midlands. They spoke to various people and then spoke to this bird who had the illustrious Int Corps beret on. She was introduced as being a member of the Int Corps but was transferring to the RMP (it turned out that she had just finished phase 1 trg).

Now i don't know about you guys but i don't think that we should be having splitters from the corps being interviewed on national telly wearing the beret, maybe they should be made to wear some sort of substitute beret or other suitable punishment/humiliation.

Any suggestions?

Well firstly, caught in the open press with your beret on. Thats a crate for a start.

Being Int Corps and not being too ashamed to admit it is another crate

Admitting to transfering to the Feds, an offence punishable by being made to wear a RAMC capbadge for a month (a fate worse than a fate worse than death).

Vimeiro said:
...but was she fit???
dunno didnt see.

Clownsleeve said:
See here for side-splitting fun. Must be your special Intelligence Corps humour that goes right over the head of we lesser mortals.
that I wouldnt know either, Im a scablifter!

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
clownbasher said:
See here for side-splitting fun. Must be your special Intelligence Corps humour that goes right over the head of we lesser mortals.
Imenno tak.

Khuj.

Them feckin NFDK again!

Christ, why do the slime reckon they are something special? It was only a couple of months ago you had one of your bints all over soldier mag. Then the other day youre all up in arms over a 1982 corps mag on Ebay. Get a grip.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
oh dear, turned you down did we? :)
If hes anything like me then hes never tried to shag any of you!! :D
I lied, I have and did, although shes a nurse now (should give the game away!)

ha ha, no your job never interested me. But why the greater risk to int corps above all other units?
I can see the point with 14 int but the rest of you are hardly undercover ops are you?
I suspect you are just trying to make your job sound more interesting than it really is.

vandyke said:
ha ha, no your job never interested me. But why the greater risk to int corps above all other units?
I can see the point with 14 int but the rest of you are hardly undercover ops are you?
I suspect you are just trying to make your job sound more interesting than it really is.
I think you will find the non existant 14 Int is not an Int Corps Unit.

Chod

cpunk

LE
vandyke said:
But why the greater risk to int corps above all other units?
Hypothetically, what do you suppose would happen to a soldier or group of soldiers who were known to be thoroughly conversant with what their side knew about an enemies capabilities and intentions, and what their own side were planning to do about it, if they got captured? Do you think that that would make them a more or less attractive interrogation subject than, say, an SF operator or RAF pilot who was only familiar with his own operation in any detail?

Chances are that any Int Corps person who did accidentally fall into enemy hands would get away with it without attracting any attention, unless their face and name had been splattered around in the media. It isn't just the Int Corps, it applies to others as well, but the fact is that it's more likely that an Int Corps soldier - simply because of where they work, not because they're super sneaky or anything - is going to have a better insight into our own intentions than, say, a R Sigs W Op who might also be working in a formation HQ complex.

Knob.