Sony ericsson K800i

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by BossHogg, Dec 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just got this phone and have tried to load the computer suite from the disc that came with the phone, with no success, is there a freeware program out there that will let me load and unload the phone?

2. Visit Sony Ericson's website for the download. Had the same problem with a friend's a few weeks ago - worked fine from the site.

3. I don't even use the program for mine if you plug it in it should just show up as Sony K800i. Then i go to my computer and open it up and copy and paste what i want into it. But when i did use the programs there was a way to install it i think it was install the suite then plug the phone in let it sync close the program then unplug the phone install the music program off the disc.

I know that if you unplug the phone before closing the program first it can cause problems. My sister done this and i think it left the phone on just a white lit up screen. Well this is how she said she done it but she probably fcuked around and screwed it another way.

If you cant get it to work PM me, i'll try to help further.

4. I didn't even think of that, doh! I'm downloading it as I type, I used to have a samsung d600, I used the computer suite quite a lot to upload and download various bits and pieces so it's essential that I get it working, many thanks for your help :D

5. I have just got this phone and do the same. Seems easier to plug the USB in and read the phone as another drive and cut and paste into appropriate folders.

Lots of free themes etc off the internet and an awesome 3.2 MegaPixel camera to boot. :D

6. I've ended up doing the same, my computer is saying that the pc suite is not an win32 application so is refusing to load it. I plugged the phone into the usb and just moved items onto the phone as if I was moving items onto a memory stick. Don't know the problem is with the pc suite, but hey, who needs it 8)

7. Vista perhaps?

8. Great phone, then again, replaced my V3 Razor (bag of sh1te), so it didnt have much to beat.

Get a memory card if you are going to listed to music and use the camera, dont bother with the video mode.

9. Does anyone else's phone just ramdomly switch itself off? Also the volume is a bit pants.

10. No, mine just cant be arrsed to remember the of the call you just missed at the moment :?

11. No XP Home 8O

12. Got my volume on 8 seems loud enough to me, my last phone was a samsung d600 the volume on that was really $hite :roll:

13. Mine keeps randomly restarting itself, its a barsted when you decide to write a 8message essay of a text message and then does it. Have to start all over again trying to remember what you put in the first place

14. http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/products/updateservice/k800i?cc=gb&lc=en

Click the link, download the software, follow the on-screen instructions. Easy. You'll need the USB cable that came with your phone, and aftermarket one won't work.