Sonia from Eastenders loses weight

I know how she could lose another few pounds of ugly fat.................cut her fecking head off.

The legs and the chest looks okay. I'll just have them. The rest can go to KFC.

still looks like a mong. her carer/walker is probably taking those pics of her.

still would though. might even leave the light on so i could see her mlllaaarrrrrr

Been looking closely at the photos (not pleasant I will grant) has the head been superimposed on a decent looking birds body?

C'mon, she's not in the "Friday Night 15 pinter "league, you all know you would, even if just to get your mitts on her tits. I certainly would.

Ahh, the wise words of Saint. Its true I admit :red:

DozyBint said:
Her chebs look much larger in the lost-weight photos than in the one where she was chunkier: hmmmmmmmmmm...

For the record, no, I wouldn't! :D

Quite sure?

DozyBint said:
Her chebs look much larger in the lost-weight photos than in the one where she was chunkier: hmmmmmmmmmm...

That's because she had a little boost a while back, so losing the weight has just made them seem larger. :D

saintstone said:
DozyBint said:

That's because she had a little boost a while back, so losing the weight has just made them seem larger. :D
Ah... I've not watched DeadEnders since she was still in school, so I had no idea what her chebs had been doing in the meantime! :D

And Ritchie, I'm quite sure!

Hmm, I believe you - thousand's wouldn't mind!