Songs!!!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by wana_b_sapper, Aug 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, I am quite a fan of running cadences etc!

Does the Royal Engineers have any cadences that you would learn during training?

If so could you post them here!

Thank you!

P.S Sorry if this has already been asked

2. Haha, we're not American.

We do however have our songs, which we sings in mess or in pubs. The very top thread in the sticky section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQN5EezRbU

36 Engineer Cpls mess. A great rendition of the TRUE Corp song.

I never uploaded it, and I wasn't present, but witnessed it many a time in town with them.

3. You're looking for US recruiters there fella, if ye can feckin sing while you're running, you're not feckin running fast enough!! :roll:

4. WHY :?: :x :?: :x

do you really think this will have been asked before :? :? :? :? give your heid a shake fella.

5. Cadences ?

Thats what you would do to stop a vehicle safely before the inception of ABS!

WANA_B_SAPPER
    .......if you get into our illustrious Corps and questions like this enter your head then let them stay in there....DO NOT LET THEM GO NEAR YOUR LIPS!

6. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Hey NT from what we read of you on here the only sound we get from you on a run is gasping for breath and throwing up!

7. And that's before the run starts :twisted: :D

8. It's a sign of effort!!!

9. Not before the event it isn't :D

10. CANDENCES??!! Have a word with yourself. We're not yanks ... or cadets!

11. Unless you are just getting rid of the dodgy last pint that you sank 2 mins prior to parade :)

12. sorry, i just like cadences as i find when im running i can get into a pace quicker, and some of them are funny!!!

Just wondered if the Corps had some traditions like that!

And i said sorry if someone else had asked the question incase another cadet maybe asked!!! :D

13. just pick a song and sing it in your heads as you run.

14. Wow, wow, wow. You never mentioned you were Scottish. One of the chosen few. Not a lot of us, and when you come home, place is a lot better when hearing jock accents all the time.

15. I know the lad doing most of the singing NT- be warned!!