• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Songs that bring tears to your eyes....

"The Lark Ascending" I loved - reminded me of some of those WW2 posters in the IWM, "Your Britain - Fight For It Now". There are still parts of this country as beautiful as that, saw some of them in Wiltshire & Devon recently.
Agree with "The Soldier" - whatever happened to Harvey Andrews?
Here's a few of mine:
"I Vow To Thee My Country" - Gustav Holst, The Planets Suite.
"Nimrod" - Sir Edward Elgar.
"One Fine Day" - Puccini, Madam Butterfly. I defy anyone to go to the opera & not have this aria bring a tear to their eye.
"Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves" - Verdi, Nabucco.
"Bring The Boys Home" - Freda Payne.
"Stay With Me Till Dawn" - Judie Tzuke.

JoseyWales said:
Is it my terminal or has arrse gone into the ground like a five furrowed plough.
Yes it has , buddy. Yes it has.

Next we will be picking our favorite dolls.

By the way, mine comes assembled. And with batteries. Take a peek. Now this brings tears to my eyes. Especially when I have to go to the store at 2 a.m. to get more lube.

Attachments

Brush_Dust_Shake said:
"The Lark Ascending" I loved - reminded me of some of those WW2 posters in the IWM, "Your Britain - Fight For It Now". There are still parts of this country as beautiful as that, saw some of them in Wiltshire & Devon recently.
Agree with "The Soldier" - whatever happened to Harvey Andrews?
Here's a few of mine:
"I Vow To Thee My Country" - Gustav Holst, The Planets Suite.
"Nimrod" - Sir Edward Elgar.
"One Fine Day" - Puccini, Madam Butterfly. I defy anyone to go to the opera & not have this aria bring a tear to their eye.
"Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves" - Verdi, Nabucco.
"Bring The Boys Home" - Freda Payne.
"Stay With Me Till Dawn" - Judie Tzuke.
http://www.harveyandrews.com/concerts.htm

Latest Threads