Song title please?

Heard a new tune today(well new to me) some bird singing,and there is someone whistling.Any idea what it is? sorry for the lack of more info.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ace of Spades by Motorhead.

Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam by St Ignatious Catholic Girls School Choir?

Amazing Grace - The Pipes & Drums & Military Band Of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Deaf boys can't hear the Screams (The Murphy Mix) by Joseph & The Bishops

vvaannmmaann said:
Heard a new tune today(well new to me) some bird singing,and there is someone whistling.Any idea what it is? sorry for the lack of more info.
A bit of a vague description, but you're not talking about: Peter, Bjorn & somebody- We don't care about something about young/old folk (or something like that) are you?

Sorry for the sensible reply!!

vvaannmmaann said:
It's not that Bird who Sky Dives naked is it?

I thought you lot were up with the music the young people like.I was trying to avoid listening to the Ken Bruce programme again.Looks like I'll have to try that.
Thanks for the serious replies.The rest of you are just cnuts.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well, if you ask a bone question.....................

Count_Zero said:
vvaannmmaann said:
A bit of a vague description, but you're not talking about: Peter, Bjorn & somebody- We don't care about something about young/old folk (or something like that) are you?

Sorry for the sensible reply!!
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

Oh, and it's at least four years old, get with the times old man!! :lol:

If the whistling is wolf whistling, it's Katy Perry and 3oh!3........ yes that last word is the correct spelling.

If you youtube starstrukk you will get the vid.

Or just click here.........

vvaannmmaann said:
I thought you lot were up with the music the young people like.I was trying to avoid listening to the Ken Bruce programme again.Looks like I'll have to try that.
Thanks for the serious replies.The rest of you are just cnuts.
Have you tried googling

Fairly modern music woman singing and someone whistling