Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uni5

• Josh

• Miss Fitz

• Total voters
On now! Who do you think's going to win? To be honest, I wouldn't vote for the first two - they were pretty sh1tty. Why not add your own commentary?

Let's go!!

I,d rather pour bleach down my bellend, instead of replying to this thread,
err......... bugger.

edited to add

Ouch, that stings.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
By all that's Holy, are you fkin gay, billy??? At least I have an excuse for being on Arrse at this time, I'm bloody working but to admit to watching Eurovision, that beats all.

Films, music and all things artsy? how on gods green earth, can a thread about the ESC be classed as any of those things?

It isnt a film, so thats out

It isnt music by a long way, so thats out

As for artsy?

Do we have a forum for european shite, fixed by a corrupt voting system contest?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gren said:
Films, music and all things artsy? how on gods green earth, can a thread about the ESC be classed as any of those things?

It isnt a film, so thats out

It isnt music by a long way, so thats out

As for artsy?

Do we have a forum for european shite, fixed by a corrupt voting system contest?
Not yet, but the European Parliament comes close :D

billy.winky said:
Josh by far the best singer so far!

You are a hermer or a stupid girlie girl who has never even been ridden by a squaddie, let alone are one.

I claim my £10

Is Pete Waterman tone deaf?? 2 of his final three can't hold a note without going flat! Josh is the only one who can carry a tune!

Well I see the poll went well....1 vote from the OP I suppose.

VH

...and Esma sounds like a contagious skin condition!

Potential said:
Is Pete Waterman tone deaf?? 2 of his final three can't hold a note without going flat! Josh is the only one who can carry a tune!
Agreed - if he doesn't go through there is no justice in this world we call Earth.

billy.winky said:
Potential said:
Agreed - if he doesn't go through there is no justice in this world we call Earth.
Maybe that was his strategy - pick 2 crap ones to guarantee the other would go through....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 15
msr Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
escaped The Intelligence Cell 1