Son stabs dad in sausage row.

I read that as

'Son's STAB dad in sausage row'

And immediately thought;

'Oi! You! ONE fucking sausage! You CUNT!'

But I wasn't right.

Wasn't the sauage big enough, and did it hurt when the stabbing occurred...?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I've known a few prisoners in for snapping when cutting up the veg. Never wind your birds up when they're cutting up veg. One I remember she got him right in the femoral artery he died very quickly.
We sometimes for pictures from the post mortems one started and didn't stop, every organ she hit.

I've known a few prisoners in for snapping when cutting up the veg. Never wind your birds up when they're cutting up veg. One I remember she got him right in the femoral artery he died very quickly.
We sometimes for pictures from the post mortems one started and didn't stop, every organ she hit.
one of his 5 a day?

The Filipino national was dressed head-to-toe in dark clothing when he appeared at Sunderland Magistrates’ Court.
Drunken Mutant Ninja Mackem... I bet the police had a titter or two

The knife wounds after the organs were removed were just everywhere. Dozens of them, my brother a police officer was involved with the case, she went out to the shop, came back and stabbed him some more.

I suppose her legal defence was rather tenuous in that case. Unlikely she could claim self defence or red mist if she went out to buy Bovril and wet wipes while the poor sod leaked his blood all over the quarry tiles.

Are you sure the father was not attacked by a very angry ninja midget?
The knife wounds after the organs were removed were just everywhere. Dozens of them, my brother a police officer was involved with the case, she went out to the shop, came back and stabbed him some more.
There is a moral in that somewhere……… “never fcuk with us, we fcuk back.” We take our revenge when you are at your weakest – so watch out. Remember it is easy to play with and please us, but when we get angry, we are terrors. When we get angry we are like lionesses. Men should not take things that far, they should know their limits. If you keep harassing us, where will we go? Probably into an angry rage that varies in intensity, from mild to extreme. When we are in an explosive rage, your intellect will not help you. Your intellect will not be able to control us, so speak to us in a manner that will not aggravate us otherwise we will possibly kill you.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

There is a moral in that somewhere……… “never fcuk with us, we fcuk back.” We take our revenge when you are at your weakest – so watch out. Remember it is easy to play with and please us, but when we get angry, we are terrors. When we get angry we are like lionesses. Men should not take things that far, they should know their limits. If you keep harassing us, where will we go? Probably into an angry rage that varies in intensity, from mild to extreme. When we are in an explosive rage, your intellect will not help you. Your intellect will not be able to control us, so speak to us in a manner that will not aggravate us otherwise we will possibly kill you.
I see the moral differently, keep away from the hormone fuelled lunatics.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer

Really??!!!!!
Maybe next time you cut and paste it you could try and make it believable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rockape34 The Intelligence Cell 9
ExPara The Intelligence Cell 2
E The Intelligence Cell 303