Sometimes, you cant help liking Americans a lot

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, Jul 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the New York Times:

. . . and BBC sports news says his team are awful, even by Scottish FA standards . . .

[align=center] :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]
  2. I drank myself into a stupor the night I discovered that the vapid, po-faced wench was coming to my city. But then, like the article suggests, I came to conclusion that there are so many people like her here that nobody will really notice.

It will be nice to watch her being reminded that she's nothing special here- just another self-publicizing hanger-on.
  3. Good for our American cousins! Who gives a fcuk about Beckham or his missus!
  4. It's nice and refreshing to see that they generate the same amount of apathy on both sides of the Atlantic.
  5. God Bless America!!!
  6. You wouldn't consider keeping the slapper on a permanent basis? Sort of reverse Lend-Lease jobbie? We'll throw in Jade Goody on a BOGOF theme (except she has to swim).
  7. Oh, God, I actually saw the b!tch at Coffee Bean at Sunset Plaza a few years ago, surrounded by bodyguards. I have no idea why she was there at the time; I only knew who she was on sight by virtue of my association with British folks, and had to clue my friends in.

She was exactly the size, shape and color of a tanned leather belt...but I am fairly sure that the screw-faced, miserable pout she wore was due to the loudly whispered refrain of "Who the hell is that?" and "Is she somebody famous?" all around her. :D
  8. :? Who is this thread about?
  9. Be grateful Khyros - ignorance in this particular case is bliss ........
  10. Okay... then I won't bother to investigate further. :)
  11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

If she had even a clue she would have gone to Peet's off Melrose.
  12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Once again, we seem to agree on this subject. I watched her on Jay Leno the other night. I wasn't to impressed with her looks or attitudes, etc. She looks a bit to 'slutty' to me.

I understand her husband, has a problem with one of his ankles (?) and can't play on his team for sometime.,16368,2483_2542112,00.html
  13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Khyros, I want to share this with you.

in fact, you can have all of it, and her husband as well ...

Attached Files:

14. ........and his taste in women.
  15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

One of the UK's "cultural exports", America.

Do, please, enjoy ..... and keep them there .....