Somethings not right.

I havent had a solid shite in literally 4 weeks, having the trots for this long is surely not normal?

In other news my good friends chick came on to me tonight and I turned her down. What a good mucker I am.

ye thats definately not normal...and yeah good on ya....was she fit?

Robert_Da_Zero said:
I havent had a solid shite in literally 4 weeks, having the trots for this long is surely not normal?
Must be all the shite that comes out your mouth.

Try sticking your head up your arse to loosen things up a little.

Robert_Da_Zero said:
In other news my good friends chick came on to me tonight and I turned her down. What a good mucker I am.
Fuck off! You haven't got any friends. Wanking over the birds in the nicker section of the Freemans catologue does not count.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
i have not had a solid shit in 4 years fuck all wrong with not having one for 4 weeks especially if you been having a liquid diet. try popping some codiene phosphate :twisted:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Robert_Da_Hero said:

Bowel cancer can cause impotence. It is quite normal.

PM me your bank account number, sort code and PIN. Be sure to concentrate when you post your PIN. I shall make sure a small plaque at H4H HQ is commissioned with whatever is left after expenses.

Its not like money is going to be much use to you when you are dying shitting blood, is it, skinny?

Im to good looking to get bowel cancer, bank account details incoming though just incase. I love codeine Diehard.

Dingerr take your pent up frustrations elsewhere you piss stain.

Robert_Mcknobhead_Da_Zero said:
Dingerr take your pent up frustrations elsewhere you piss stain.
None of that here, just bored with dull 15 year old ACF cadets, such as yourself, littering the site with inane drivel.

It's a bit late for you sweetheart, isn't it about time mummy tucked you up with a mug of cocoa?

Robert_Da_Hero said:
Extremely fit, and I was just putting it down to having excessive amounts of shandy, but now im worried.
How fit is "extremely fit"? Do you have any photos to prove this? Purely for research purposes and for Jarrod and I to see if you are worth fighting over.

The_Snail said:
Robert_Da_Hero said:
Extremely fit, and I was just putting it down to having excessive amounts of shandy, but now im worried.
How fit is "extremely fit"? Do you have any photos to prove this? Purely for research purposes and for Jarrod and I to see if you are worth fighting over.
Your confused I was referring to the female in question, but if your a lady type, pics can be arranged, pm's.

"para hopes" bore off you snot gobbling little pillock.

Robert_Da_Hero said:
The_Snail said:
Robert_Da_Hero said:
Your confused I was referring to the female in question, but if your a lady type, pics can be arranged, pm's.
You'd better hope that Jarrod wins the fight. At any rate it'll cure your problems "downstairs".

bullet_catcher said:
Eat a banana and wait two hours, trust me, that'll shift it.

The same trick works for knobbling runners in inter-unit marathons, for the same reason.
Bananas are laxatives, and he's got the shits; therefore it won't have any effect.

If he were to ram it up his arse on the other hand.......

..which is probably what caused the incontinence in the first place!

Robert_Da_Hero said:
I will indeed try that, although I currently have no bannanas.
You have no bananas today?

Latest Threads