Something you don't see every day...

Correct me on this I'm not making acusations but I thought that to this day there were no SAS VC winners yet that last picture shows not unless a VC SAS Trooper was awarded without us knowing

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Court Circular 10 November 2010
BUCKINGHAM PALACE: The Queen, Patron, and The Duke of Edinburgh this morning gave a Reception for members of the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association at Buckingham Palace.

Whats the collective phrase for a group of such distinguished gents - 'A Chuck Norris of VC/GC winners?'

Brave lads all - good on 'em.

Rodney2q

He is either the Aussie or Kiwi

Edited to add he is the Aussie
Aussie:

AUSTRALIAN ARMY

AWARDED THE VICTORIA CROSS FOR AUSTRALIA

TROOPER MARK GREGOR DONALDSON

For most conspicuous acts of gallantry in action in a circumstance of great peril in Afghanistan as part of the Special Operations Task Group during Operation SLIPPER, Oruzgan Province, Afghanistan.

Trooper Mark Gregor Donaldson enlisted into the Australian Army on 18 June 2002. After completing Recruit and Initial and Employment Training he was posted to the 1st Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment. Having successfully completed the Special Air Service Selection Course in April 2004, Trooper Donaldson was posted to Special Air Service Regiment in May 2004.

New Zealand:

Bill Henry "Willie" Apiata VC (born 28 June 1972 in Mangakino, New Zealand) is a Corporal in the New Zealand Special Air Service and the first recipient of the Victoria Cross for New Zealand. He received the award on 2 July 2007 for bravery under fire during the Afghanistan conflict in 2004

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
They are mate, it's due to the fact that they are VC holders that they have been allowed to appear in public: I believe it was intimated Mark Donaldson has to travel seperately from the rest of his troop due to his being a public face.

Whats the collective phrase for a group of such distinguished gents - 'A Chuck Norris of VC/GC winners?'
Does that make the collection of pics "a bag of Nails"?