Something to wear to the next Fox hunt protest

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RCSignals, Jan 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I have a collection of Fox brushes I have taken myself, I always fancied wearing them like kevin Dillon in Platoon "Bunny" remember the lines like "Jeez did you see the way that guys head came open"
    And the one about nobody F8cking with Audie F8cking Murphy. Me or at least my delusional other side to my split/multi personality. The devil made me do it sir!

I wonder if I would be chase by the hounds, the dogs at home go beserk for them and sheba squels when she gets a sbiff of old charlie.

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

1, The fox hunters will be required to shoot flushed fox so I think a Ferrari more useful.
    2. Having played with the dogs they soon learnt where the protection ran out ie the boot and the QM stopped the dog section using our own troops for practise. Funny thing was though the MO thought it was good a cross between character building and serves you right. I noticed it was mainly the Geordies who were game for a play with the doggies.

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Perhaps to clarify issues members of parliament instead of going on fact finding missions to the Caribbean could don said suit for a saturday with the hounds, after all if the fox is redundant it is surely only fair to take his place!

Freedom for Tooting.

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Hmmmm......maybe.but those suits are very expensive.
    How about issuing them the suits made of fox bladders ?
    They might even turn red automatically !
    :lol:

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Right thats it no messing around we will be doing drag hunts, policians and such like will be dragged by their heel behind 4wd/quads for a suitable distance and released just before the pack sets off.
    My idea of drag hunting.