Something to watch tonight

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by EX_REME, Jan 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ".....the Grand Mufti...."

are they comic genius or what???

Much funnier than Pope or Archbishop, and bound to be taken seriously. Its even better than Grand Wizard.

2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Grand Mufti? Oh like this chap:

"Mohammad Amin al-Husayni (ca. 1895 – July 4, 1974, ???? ???????, alternatively spelt al-Husseini), the Mufti of Jerusalem, was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and a Muslim religious leader. Known for his anti-Zionism and antisemitism, al-Husayni fought against the establishment of a Jewish state in the territory of the British Mandate of Palestine. Husayni collaborated with Nazi Germany, becoming a resident in Berlin during World War II, where upon being granted a rank of SS Gruppenführer by Heinrich Himmler, he helped recruit Muslims for the Waffen-SS."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

After his arrival in Berlin, having fled Iraq when the Nazi-loving coup he supported was overthrown by us:

"The Mufti established close contacts with Bosnian and Albanian Muslim leaders and spent the remainder of the war conducting the following activities:

Assisting with the formation of Muslim Waffen SS units in the Balkans
    The formation of schools and training centers for Muslim imams and mullahs who would accompany the Muslim SS and Wehrmacht units."

Apart from that, I'm sure he was a very nice chap, fond of animals, etc., etc.

3. Alternatively, there is a show called 'Tank Overhaul' on UKTV History at 10pm, I think its some kind of 'Pimp my tank' effort, using a Sherman or Cromwell. Only saw the ad for it so no more info than that!

Cheers Easy!

4. Alternatively - watch both - or none your choice.

I was only pointing it out......

5. Working in the Balkans, it is quite interesting when everybody tells you how hard done by they were. When you bring up the topic of WW2 various groups tend to blush and f@rt!!

Croatian SS Divisions included Muslims and the Handschar Division was mainly Muslim.

6. I know im stupid but i cannot find which bloody channel.

7. I know im stupid but i cannot find which bloody channel.

8. I know im stupid but i cannot find which bloody channel.

9. D - D - es - m - m - ond do you have an unfortunate speech defect or stabbyfingeritis? :cyclopsani:

10. it's early so it must be DTs

11. Far be it from me to speak up for this fellow Old Snowy but the Krauts had promised the Arabs their freedom from the British oil yoke after they had won the war.
    Of course the Germans would have welshed on the deal had they won.
    Pretty much like the British had done after the Arabs had raised armies to help the British beat the Germans & Turks in the First world war.
    And of course we did that because oil had been discovered and we wanted to nick it.

So its all swings and roundabouts... dum,de,dum,de,dum.

12. I remember picking up the remains of several families who were on the receiving end of Mujahadeen 'tolerance'. I also remember the abject terror of the people hiding in the crypt of the Cathedral at Guca Gora. On the plus side I made the front page of several International papers whilst carrying the body of the father of the local Muslim commander, not a plus because he was Muslim...a plus because on R&R; I went back to Cyprus where as a hero I was feted!!! The 7 days I had were a dream.

13. I watched the programme, various covertly filmed sequences of 'guest' preachers at Mosques (mostly in Birmingham) including a couple of yanks and an aussie. all were of the Saudi based wahibism school of thought (shit I'm going to Saudi in a couple of weeks)

All spouted pure vitriol against the Kuffars (anyone who isnt a devout muslim), the whites are pathalogical liars and shouldnt be trusted cos we only lie, jews are pigs who should be killed. Homosexuals should be killed.
    women are inferior even if they have a PHD, they should be hit with the fist if they dont do right (but only lightly) girls should be forced to wear the veil from an early age and if they dont like it they should be hit.

Boys should start prayiing at 7years old, if they dont pray enough by 10 they should be hit.

It shouldnt be an forbidden to marry pre-pubescent girls, Mohammad has shown by his example, by marrying a 9 year old its not abuse or exploitation its Mohammads example....Lordy I didnt know he was a peadophile too!!

The only true calling for a muslim was the jihad and all kids should become mujihadeen

Two were teachers in muslim schools here in the UK....

the Islamic council, the leaders of the Mosques concerned and the schools where these nutters taught all had one thing in common namely....

We are a multicultural organisation, we preach only tolerance and equality, we didnt know, nor do we condone, what the speakers would say.

in the case of the schools , the teachers own beliefs are individual to them we dont teach what they have said... or words to those effects..

basically they must have never heard of any of these preachers before, never had an inkling what the tone of their preachings would be... even though CD's and DVD's were being sold containing the shite they were preaching in the Mosques at the time. The teachers never ever once spouted their venom infront of their pupils...yeah really and who are the pathalogical liars!!

So basically we have a couple of true messages from the film...

There are some real evil feckers out ther whom the Islamic council tacitly condone by allowing them into their mosques.

Muslim schools are potentially a breeding ground for these extremists, even though the schools governors say its all puka gen

Mohammad was a kiddy fiddler!! (the danish cartoonists didnt seem to pick up on that one)

The preachers Imams or whatever the f(u)ck they are called should be jailed (or have some accidental death arranged)

the muslim schools should be closed as should the Mosques

if the so called tolerant muslims disagree then they should do something about these feckers that tarnish their faith, either that or they should feck off out of blighty....

i have always considered myself fairly levelheaded and fair but jeez if there is anything which is making me think..mmmmm vote BNP its this film (except of course the BNP are just as bad in the opposite direction if there was a party slightly less extreme as the BNP by feck they'd get my vote)

14. Wait for the squeels from the MCB tomorrow and every other 'Mainstream' or 'Moderate' preacher you can find will choose from.......

No 1. "It was taken out of context"
    No 2. "Not representative of the majority"
    No 3. "Unhelpful, you need to understand"

etc, etc, etc

Boring, lets face a reality..rather you face the reality I'm off :thumright: