Something stirring at SHAPE?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh do go away. You're going to start again aren't you?

Edited to add: If you have something of value to add, then add it. a 'Rumour about an Officer...' WTF is that supposed to mean? What sort of response do you want to elicit?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Did an officer turn up to work wearing a suit instead of uniform? What a cunt.

Or, option b) Bore off, you japs eye.

Thank you for your profound welcome, you are indeed both a pleasant and highly intelligent person.

What I was expecting was for someone who knows more than me to input a little more information, all I have heard from someone at SHAPE is that an Officer there is in some form of hot water.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Outstanding

This may be a Rumour Service but it is not one of the girly rags that chases 'celebs' to see if they dropped a cigarette butt on the pavement.

If something has happened to an officer or any other person just think "There but for the Grace of God,,,"

Or is there something you know about a colleague that you just want to stir up so they get into trouble?

What ever your reasons, please don't use Arrse to fight your pathetic fights or to give you your malicious jollies.

Just my opinion of course so others may agree with you, but I hope not.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Outstanding said:
Thank you for your profound welcome, you are indeed both a pleasant and highly intelligent person.

What I was expecting was for someone who knows more than me to input a little more information, all I have heard from someone at SHAPE is that an Officer there is in some form of hot water.
Well if "an officer" is monumentally in the shit, then it might possibly appear in the press. If it doesn't, then all this makes you is a nosey cunt.

This might be the Army "rumour" service, but you're taking the fucking piss.

Outstanding said:
It's true. An officer will represent NATO during the next Winter Olympic's figure skating competition. But don't tell anyone because it's a secret.

Hole!

Outstanding said:
The plot thickens
How terribly interesting.

Haven't you karked it yet?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why are you being such a knob? Either tell us what you are on about of shut the fuck up. It is obvious to nearly all on here that all you are trying to do is make yourself look important with a little bit of playground "I know something you don't know" antics. Grow up will you? :x

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Stanley1975 said:
Outstanding said:
It's true. An officer will represent NATO during the next Winter Olympic's figure skating competition. But don't tell anyone because it's a secret.
Has she got a glittery dress? :x