Something stirring at SHAPE?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Outstanding, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh do go away. You're going to start again aren't you?

Edited to add: If you have something of value to add, then add it. a 'Rumour about an Officer...' WTF is that supposed to mean? What sort of response do you want to elicit?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Did an officer turn up to work wearing a suit instead of uniform? What a cunt.

Or, option b) Bore off, you japs eye.
  3. Thank you for your profound welcome, you are indeed both a pleasant and highly intelligent person.

What I was expecting was for someone who knows more than me to input a little more information, all I have heard from someone at SHAPE is that an Officer there is in some form of hot water.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

This may be a Rumour Service but it is not one of the girly rags that chases 'celebs' to see if they dropped a cigarette butt on the pavement.

If something has happened to an officer or any other person just think "There but for the Grace of God,,,"

Or is there something you know about a colleague that you just want to stir up so they get into trouble?

What ever your reasons, please don't use Arrse to fight your pathetic fights or to give you your malicious jollies.

Just my opinion of course so others may agree with you, but I hope not.
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Well if "an officer" is monumentally in the shit, then it might possibly appear in the press. If it doesn't, then all this makes you is a nosey cunt.

This might be the Army "rumour" service, but you're taking the fucking piss.
  6. You I respect. Close it.
  7. This is a good thread!
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No. It isn't.
  9. Oh, it appears you are right, my mistake!
  10. It's true. An officer will represent NATO during the next Winter Olympic's figure skating competition. But don't tell anyone because it's a secret.
  11. Must have finally got bored bumping the Bore-ano thread.

12. Boring dross balls
  13. The plot thickens