Something for the Weekend Sir?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by StanTrolley, Dec 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Too lazy to write your own material?

2. Well I'm a joke-a-holic aren't I? Durr...

3. boring now fu ck off

more like u r a joke :roll:

4. Now THAT'S Bi-Polar!
    Marvellous!

5. make sense you muppet, if you can

6. Well, you said "hysterical" then you said "fuck off" so that made me think you were BiPolar (or barking mad - or both...) Get in now? Durr...

7. F uck off. Please.

8. lol you dont even understand the terminology. schitzo would reply in such a manner, bipolarism is totally different.

Just because you have failed at school, life and now think you are funny, please stop spamming up this site, I note that you have yet to make a donation to the site, are you that lowly a troll?

Your chav like humour is not a brand many squaddies or civilians with an IQ greater than their show size can tollerate.

Man up and leave fella

9. In fact anyone who has a youtube account, sign in, watch his lame videos, which should go into the wheelie bin, then flag them up to youtube as many are in breach of listing

10. Stan - may I call you Stan? - you need to face facts that you are just not funny. No seriously, you are a very, very poor comedian.

In fact, you're terrible. If you have a day job, cling to it with all the strength you can muster; if not then find one as soon as humanly possible and put this whole sorry episode far, far behind you.

Keep no mementos; burn all photographs and business cards; delete all electronic files, email addresses and weblinks relating - in fact, just destroy your computer with a hammer, burn the remains and move on; take the traditional spangly jacket that is to pub comedians as large shoes or elasticated trousers are to a clown and bury it in a dark forest along with the tattered remains of your self-respect. Your conscience and mental health will thank you in later years.

Please, for your own good and that of humanity - put a fucking sock* in it!

*Crusty seasoning is optional - I won't judge.

11. You didn't mention taking the mess Webley out into the woods and doing the decent thing, apart from that, your spot on