Something for the weekend ladies?

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Biscuits_AB said:
starfire said:
erm...curious as to why might you be posting homo erotica Prodigal?
Not that I'm implying there's anything wrong with doing so, but i REALY don't think this one is designed for the ladies! Or perhaps I'm the only one feeling nauseous at the sight of these french fancies?
They don't do much for me I'm afraid. Perhaps if they put some clothes back on and stopped staring at the camera in that "the reason i play rugby is because i like touching men's bits" manner!
It might also help if they cam up and put some combats on......it would be, although still somewhat gay, a big improvement and might warrant a second look while rummaging in ones undies!
I was just thinking that as well. For a Colour Sgt in the GREN GUARDS, Prodigal certainly does leave a lot of questions unanswered.
Ahhh That explains it.He's not a Mick! :p

spike7451 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
starfire said:
erm...curious as to why might you be posting homo erotica Prodigal?
Not that I'm implying there's anything wrong with doing so, but i REALY don't think this one is designed for the ladies! Or perhaps I'm the only one feeling nauseous at the sight of these french fancies?
They don't do much for me I'm afraid. Perhaps if they put some clothes back on and stopped staring at the camera in that "the reason i play rugby is because i like touching men's bits" manner!
It might also help if they cam up and put some combats on......it would be, although still somewhat gay, a big improvement and might warrant a second look while rummaging in ones undies!
I was just thinking that as well. For a Colour Sgt in the GREN GUARDS, Prodigal certainly does leave a lot of questions unanswered.
Ahhh That explains it.He's not a Mick! :p
He's not even a he...

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
scotlass said:
Thanks for the offer Silent but short, fat and hairy wasnt quite what i had in mind for christmas..
You didn't complain at Hogmanay, Easter, Whitsun and Burn's night!

No but if you remember OFnH i screamed at halloween...

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
scotlass said:
Mmmm. And I remember what you screamed, you minx!

scotlass said:
The way I heard it, every days halloween in your house.

Oh, for f*cks sake Prods. Against my better judgement, I clicked on that link, and now I have an indelible electronic trail to a gay erotica site. In fact, I think it's even gayed up my computer, and planted a virus that will constantly link it to more hard core sites showing chaps receiving swollen goods.

Berni, don't try blaming me for your dodgy computer history... and I'm only a SSgt in the Guards when you insist Bics.

Who gives a damn that it appeals to gays, I couldn't care less, they're still pretty to look at.

I have to confess however, once I've dragged my gaze away from their... hands...... I can't help wondering how many steak and kidney pies I could get out of each torso....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Prodigal said:
Berni, don't try blaming me for your dodgy computer history... and I'm only a SSgt in the Guards when you insist Bics.

Who gives a damn that it appeals to gays, I couldn't care less, they're still pretty to look at.

I have to confess however, once I've dragged my gaze away from their... hands...... I can't help wondering how many steak and kidney pies I could get out of each torso....
You could get loads out of mine. See, I knew I had something that would appeal.

Latest Threads