Something for the weekend ladies?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Prodigal, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh.

You owe me a new set of sheets. These have become unaccountably sticky.
    Please have them oiled and delivered to my place - no need to wrap them, I'll take them as they are, 5 at a time.
  2. Dear Santa,
    Ive been a good girl this year, please could i have them, one a month will be just fine..

Thank you.
  3. Whats up? You two nearly finished shagging your way through the membership?

Slags...the pair of you.
  4. Damn – cover blown
  5. Biscuits, I don't know why your so bitter, you're November 2007........ just in time for my birthday....... :D
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

On reflection - you may have chosen a different way of expressing your feelings.
  7. On reflection - you could be right.
  8. I'll only be 'bitter' for a moment Prod.....but don't you worry pet, once you've swallowed the taste will soon pass. Seeing as it's you, I'll even bring some mints.
  9. Who the hell gave them permission to use a photo of me, I'm going to sue!
  10. I wouldn't bother, she's probably busy drooling over the calendar too.

Any man who spends that amount of time on his own body, surely hasn't got time available to give a woman the attention she needs :wink:
  11. Wow! Loved all of that French sausage!

Usually make a point of not fancying frogs, but am willing to make an exception on this occasion.

Do you think that the England team would be as interesting to look at? Or will they ALL be retiring to the nearest wheelchair?
  12. by some strange coincidence i've a similar pair of shorts, I'm not available for the month tho how about a week :santa: - plus i'm fairly sure theres something in my sack for you :wink:
  13. hey I'm new around here have I missed out on something too :? looks like we've both dipped out
  14. Thanks for the offer Silent but short, fat and hairy wasnt quite what i had in mind for christmas..