Something for the weekend ladies?

Oh.
My.
God.

You owe me a new set of sheets. These have become unaccountably sticky.
Please have them oiled and delivered to my place - no need to wrap them, I'll take them as they are, 5 at a time.

Dear Santa,
Ive been a good girl this year, please could i have them, one a month will be just fine..

Thank you.

B

Biscuits_AB

Whats up? You two nearly finished shagging your way through the membership?

Slags...the pair of you.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
4-8-Alfa said:
Damn – cover blown
On reflection - you may have chosen a different way of expressing your feelings.

B

Biscuits_AB

Prodigal said:
Biscuits, I don't know why your so bitter, you're November 2007........ just in time for my birthday....... :D
I'll only be 'bitter' for a moment Prod.....but don't you worry pet, once you've swallowed the taste will soon pass. Seeing as it's you, I'll even bring some mints.

Who the hell gave them permission to use a photo of me, I'm going to sue!

intothesilk2 said:
I wouldn't bother, she's probably busy drooling over the calendar too.

Any man who spends that amount of time on his own body, surely hasn't got time available to give a woman the attention she needs :wink:

Wow! Loved all of that French sausage!

Usually make a point of not fancying frogs, but am willing to make an exception on this occasion.

Do you think that the England team would be as interesting to look at? Or will they ALL be retiring to the nearest wheelchair?

scotlass said:
Dear Santa,
Ive been a good girl this year, please could i have them, one a month will be just fine..

Thank you.
by some strange coincidence i've a similar pair of shorts, I'm not available for the month tho how about a week :santa: - plus i'm fairly sure theres something in my sack for you :wink:

Thanks for the offer Silent but short, fat and hairy wasnt quite what i had in mind for christmas..

a_nony_mouse said:
intothesilk2 said:
I wouldn't bother, she's probably busy drooling over the calendar too.

Any man who spends that amount of time on his own body, surely hasn't got time available to give a woman the attention she needs :wink:
It was all going so well,a man who thinks of a womans needs and then i looked at the location!! :)

erm...curious as to why might you be posting homo erotica Prodigal?
Not that I'm implying there's anything wrong with doing so, but i REALY don't think this one is designed for the ladies! Or perhaps I'm the only one feeling nauseous at the sight of these french fancies?
They don't do much for me I'm afraid. Perhaps if they put some clothes back on and stopped staring at the camera in that "the reason i play rugby is because i like touching men's bits" manner!
It might also help if they cam up and put some combats on......it would be, although still somewhat gay, a big improvement and might warrant a second look while rummaging in ones undies!

B

Biscuits_AB

starfire said:
erm...curious as to why might you be posting homo erotica Prodigal?
Not that I'm implying there's anything wrong with doing so, but i REALY don't think this one is designed for the ladies! Or perhaps I'm the only one feeling nauseous at the sight of these french fancies?
They don't do much for me I'm afraid. Perhaps if they put some clothes back on and stopped staring at the camera in that "the reason i play rugby is because i like touching men's bits" manner!
It might also help if they cam up and put some combats on......it would be, although still somewhat gay, a big improvement and might warrant a second look while rummaging in ones undies!
I was just thinking that as well. For a Colour Sgt in the GREN GUARDS, Prodigal certainly does leave a lot of questions unanswered.

scotlass said:
Thanks for the offer Silent but short, fat and hairy wasnt quite what i had in mind for christmas..
I thought this was covered in a previous post 8O I'm not fat and I'm not hairy.

admitedly tho I may be short I'll take you to new hieghts, tho your weeks just been cut to one night...... unless you make a quality breakfast in which case I may re-assess

Silent does that mean if i keep insulting you, i will be off your christmas card list for good..oh i must be able to think of a few more...