Something Fishy about this...

Im a Dolphin Trainer let me just ask eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeek Neeeeeeeeeeeeeep eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry chum Flipper say's they are all fishy walts

Its not a wah/bite. Dolphins are used to deter combat swimmers/r@gheads from attacking vessels in harbour etc. They can be vicious b@stards. Obviously a lot of what the spams research results with dolphins is covered by OpSec and posters need to be aware of this.......

Look, if the Royal Air Farce are able to employ monkeys as coppers then why are people surprised about dolphins??

However, this is available on open source and is just an indication of what these HIGHLY intelligent mammals are capable of
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/iraq/20030325-0813-iraq-dolphins.html

More here....
http://www.spawar.navy.mil/sandiego/technology/mammals/

I suppose that if we were to about similar tactics, MoD would expect us to make do with crabs and lobsters (cheaper and edible!!)?

Don't yanks get medals for breathing, stepping foot on their first ship/aircraft/base, eating brekkie, lunch and dinner, staying alive more than 2 weeks..............................

I take it we can expect a new bestseller featuring pictures of dolphins with their faces blacked out and pseudonyms like "Johnny Two- Blowholes"? Come to think of it, they don't wipe their arrses either, do they?

filthyphil said:
I bet there is a dolphin in a pub somewhere telling everyone he was the second onto the balcony at the Iranian Embassy.
Oh, Uncle Flipper doesn't like to talk about his time OOW (out of water)......... adopts 1000 yard stare...........

The trouble with Dolphins is getting that huge droopy gringo moustache to stay on underwater. That and the fact their huge dive watches keep slipping off their flippers.

I've been to the Navy school in San Diego, the Dolphin is known as the Mk 5 mammal system and is used in the anti swimmer and mine location role, The Sea Lion is the Mk 6A mammal system and is a ships bottom and sea bed mine locator. Both are airbourne capable and can low level parachute out of a C130 in a harness that releases on contact with the water.

I'm afraid I'm not joking......

I wouldn't like to go toe to toe with squaddie sea lion, especially when they are on the lash. There you are having a couple of pints when in come the sea lions giving it the big "I am" and before you know it there are flippers and teeth going all over the place because someone looked at them funny.

They get on well with Gunners though because both of them look the same when they "walk".

Latest Threads