Something Fishy about this...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Rocketeer, Sep 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im a Dolphin Trainer let me just ask eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeek Neeeeeeeeeeeeeep eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry chum Flipper say's they are all fishy walts
  2. J_D

J_D LE

3. Its not a wah/bite. Dolphins are used to deter combat swimmers/r@gheads from attacking vessels in harbour etc. They can be vicious b@stards. Obviously a lot of what the spams research results with dolphins is covered by OpSec and posters need to be aware of this.......

Look, if the Royal Air Farce are able to employ monkeys as coppers then why are people surprised about dolphins??

However, this is available on open source and is just an indication of what these HIGHLY intelligent mammals are capable of

More here....
  4. I suppose that if we were to about similar tactics, MoD would expect us to make do with crabs and lobsters (cheaper and edible!!)?
  5. Here's one in rig getting ready for Divisions on a Tuesday morning.....

Fecking yanks take the p1ss with the amount of medals they dish out!
  6. J_D

J_D LE

Don't yanks get medals for breathing, stepping foot on their first ship/aircraft/base, eating brekkie, lunch and dinner, staying alive more than 2 weeks..............................
  7. I take it we can expect a new bestseller featuring pictures of dolphins with their faces blacked out and pseudonyms like "Johnny Two- Blowholes"? Come to think of it, they don't wipe their arrses either, do they?
  8. I bet there is a dolphin in a pub somewhere telling everyone he was the second onto the balcony at the Iranian Embassy.
  9. LT (jg) Flipper and LTCDR Shamu :)
  10. Oh, Uncle Flipper doesn't like to talk about his time OOW (out of water)......... adopts 1000 yard stare...........
  11. EeekeekkeeeekekekekekeEEEEKEEEEKKKKEEEEKKEE!

You don't know what it was like at SeaWorld because YOU WEREN'T THERE, MAN!!!
  12. Hey! Don't talk to me about Sea World! Oh, the horror, the horror...............
  13. Has the USN tried fitting sharks with "frikkin laser beams" yet, or are they still working on very bad tempered mutated sea-bass?