• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Someone must fancy a go at these .......

Have added to a few of your 'wanted' list GCO, not sure about links etc (especially on TAM) as I'm not that tech saavy so probably best if a Mod checks i haven't done something horribly wrong. :?

- Manchester
- St Helens
- Yeomanry
- TAM
- EWRR

Funnily enough i have a go at three or four of them, then review them next mornng and they have chaneged!thoghh less funny even those i do are changed in someway, so what is the point if me continueing

antphilip said:
Have added to a few of your 'wanted' list GCO, not sure about links etc (especially on TAM) as I'm not that tech saavy so probably best if a Mod checks i haven't done something horribly wrong. :?

- Manchester
- St Helens
- Yeomanry
- TAM
- EWRR
Would you like a tissue for your nose? There appears to be something brown on the tip.... :lol:

Darth

Can to edit to include health warning on the page title (& contents), then maybe I'll be the last to fall foul of the office thought-police.

Whiffler

Latest Threads