Someone Help With Phase 1 Medical PLEASE!!!???

#1
can someone shed some light please on what takes place at the Phase 1 Medical?

i had quite a few problems at ADSC medical but all of them have been cleared...such as Heart Murmur and a bad lung capacity blow out thing

why are people faIled?
and what happens within the Medical?

thanks
 
#2
I imagine much the same as your first one, but with a bit more of the old cough and drop scenario.
Those RAMC guys do like to feel your plumbs for some reason.

If you got past the first one with the problems you say, then this should be a doddle.
 
#3
Check out the other threads on this very subject. I prescribe a course of 'Search function' followed by some intensive reading.
 
#4
yeah i hope so, ive spent so much money for equipment and am so excited i would hate to get all the way up to Harrogate jsut to be MD'd

why are people MD'd though?
what are the common reasons?
 
#6
kyleavfc said:
can someone shed some light please on what takes place at the Phase 1 Medical?

i had quite a few problems at ADSC medical but all of them have been cleared...such as Heart Murmur and a bad lung capacity blow out thing

why are people faIled?
and what happens within the Medical?

thanks
If you got through the ADSC medical you should be fine.

Stop flapping!
 
#7
yeah i hope so, i havent changed since ADSC in terms of health

is the medical as in depth though?
some people said all they do is check your height and weight, take your blood group and then give you vaccinations
 
#8
kyleavfc said:
yeah i hope so, i havent changed since ADSC in terms of health

is the medical as in depth though?
some people said all they do is check your height and weight, take your blood group and then give you vaccinations
No because you've done it all at ADSC.

Stop flapping!
 
#9
thanks, i will now
i keep thinking that everything that can go wrong will go wrong
you have took a weight off my mind
thanks you
 
#10
kyleavfc Wrote said:
you have took a weight off my mind
thanks you
Until you ask another bone question later about joining up. Take a look at your previous posts, I have never known someone ask such a load of sh!te get a grip of yourself.
 
#11
you have no idea how much sh1t i have been through to of finally pass selection, what with all the medical issues and that

so obviously i will be curious as to anything that will reduce the risk of fcuking up basic or the medicals.

therefore, F*CK OFF YOU CNUT!
 
#13
Nurse, Nurse, another internet hard man has escaped from the ward!!!
 
#15
kyleavfc wrote said:
yeah i hope so, ive spent so much money for equipment and am so excited i would hate to get all the way up to Harrogate jsut to be MD'd
Money well spent - Not!. At least you can sell it on e bay when you get binned
 
#17
#19
kyleavfc said:
true, ill give you that

dont people starting phase 1 get to call them selves soldiers?
No.

Youre a civvy until you pass out and are privileged enough to wear the cap badge of your future unit.

Until then, you is a civvy cunt.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads