Someone have a word

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. I'll bet the boyfriend wanked himself into oblivion when she phoned him.
  3. ....t still hasn't sunk in yet but we have already celebrated with a traditional family party - beans on toast, curly fries, cider and loads of ice cream."

4. You took the words out of my mouth.

Well done to her though-she's got more money at the age of 18 than most people will earn in a lifetime.

I wonder if she's still interested in doing that law degree though? With that sort of money, she could have an excellent gap life, nevermind year.
  5. What a muppet! shes going to buy a ford kack, and she celebrated by eating beans on toast! can anyone else see a female version of mike carroll here, the chav who blew 9 million quid on thin air. perhaps sometime next week shell have a banger track dug into her back garden,
    of course the dog bit you in the arrse, it was trying to make you see sence!

....... rant over....... WUUUUUUSSSSAAAAA....
  6. She added: "After waking up everyone in the house and checking the numbers over and over again, we drank some Prosecco to celebrate and I called my boyfriend Sam.

Which was a shock for long term boyfriend Charlie
  7. Totally agree, no doubt we'll be hearing in the news about the neighbours complaining about the noise, swiftly followed by her bleating on about having blown the lot and not having a penny left.

Sounds exactly the same type of chavscum IMO.

Lucky bitch - I'm only bitter because the last rollover, a few weeks back, I got 5 numbers, I got well excited, then I looked at the prize money, I know it's better than a kick in the arrse, but £1166.00 isn't anything like £7M is it.

Edited thrice for mongness
  8. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

yeah, makes you sick

not that anyone here is jealous, bitter and twisted, green with envy, foaming at the mouth or anything like that :D

At least she could go for the Ghia option
  9. I shouldn't think so.
    It is Ravenglass the lass is from :D
  10. And??????????????

Are there no Chavscum in that area then. :?

From what I can see, there are Chavscum just about everywhere. :x
  11. Ill bet the boy friend is the happest man going not that he would milk her for every cent
    good luck to her.
  12. Nah, Ravenglass is a nice place and has a population of about 50 people.
    Prbably never even heard of Burberry there :D
  13. I take it that you live there, or very near there then?