Someone has been wearing my box

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Closet_Jibber, Aug 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The thread title says it all.

I got called in (Again) on a rest day last night due to the bosses twitching about further riots seeing as it was a weekend (and a full moon) so I goes in and when I go to pad up there is a Post it note in my box saying "Sniff me!"

Dirty fucking bastard. Who the fuck would wear some other feckers box? The only saving grace is knowing that whoever it was is going to have to blame the toilet seat for what he's about to give his missus.

That is all, message ends at 1800, C_J standing by.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you in the England cricket team?

3. Sort of. But no. They just want us to dress like we are whilst still locking up kids for smashing green houses and issuing fixed penalties.

I've left a note in it last night saying "Sorry about this but you need to go the clinic ASAP."

4. Now you'll find one saying 'so do you.'

6. Examine it closely. If it contains grey pubes and smells faintly of rum and urine, it was probably me.

And another thing. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say how dare you wear a box while performing your duties. Getting "tooled up" in such a manner only serves to alienate minority communities (like 11 year old looters). In fact, depriving late night shoppers of their fundamental human right to kick you in the bollox is likely to be the root cause of last week's rioting.

I demand compensation for the trauma I suffered watching it all on BBC News.

When are you heading up to Dale Farm?