Someone HAS been busy?

Ritch

LE
Not to pìss on your chips Civvy but Himmler has a thread up about this.

Not to pìss on your chips Civvy but Himmler has a thread up about this.
Linky-linky?

Yes, I am indeed bone idle...

Well I prefer this one.

From link;

“Theoretically speaking, Israel, the U.S. and others have an interest to stop this Iran nuclear clock or at least show Iran there’s a price in going that way,” said Yoel Guzansky, a senior fellow at Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies. “If Iran won’t stop, we might see more accidents in Iran.”
Nice touch.

Seems there has been a gas explosion at a medical clinic Gas explosion at medical clinic rocks Iran’s capital, killing 19
Makes one wonder if the "clinic" had a basement that perhaps had other activities happening down there. Although such activities might have had certain "biological" applications were they to come to fruition.

Not that I'd want to ratchet up the paranoia of the Iranian regime, who might be wondering just exactly how deeply they've been penetrated (ooeerr missus).

Yokel

LE
Accidents happen! Particularly with the IRGC taking charge of nuclear matters and a lack of concern for safety. I wonder if Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em has been widely seen in Iran?

Have any ARRSErs been working as control engineers in Tehran following their previous job on a Russian floating dry dock? Where to next?

That mustachioed fat knacker from Go Compare could make a killing in Iran.

Oh.

Mossad seem to have beaten him to it.

Oh dear, how sad, etc.

the COs can vouch I've had my nose stuck in fit birds in uniform since the lockdown began
You can satisfy a fit bird with your nose?
Thus proving that RSP's are well endowed in the konk department?

You can satisfy a fit bird with your nose?
Thus proving that RSP's are well endowed in the konk department?
To quote the words of the sage @ugly - if you're not handsome you can at least be handy.

Actually the real reason I grew a big schnoz is because air is free.

Last edited:
To quote the words of the sage @ugly - if you're not handsome you can at least be handy.

Actually the real reason I grew a big schnoz is because air is free.

gf is Iranian btw - fierce arguments about politics can be very stimulating for couples.
What does the winner get to choose? Post photos.