Someone Forget thier Training

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Night_Turn, Dec 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This guy appears to have forgotten everything they taught him in the Hitler Youth. He's clearly not been keeping up his phys and an unarmed combat training. He went doen like Didier Drogba , you'd have thought he would have been well up for it, she was mental and loooked a bit Romany , fair game for any self respecting Nazi.Web Page Name

2. So much for the Papal body guard, I bet somebody is getting an interview with no coffee!

3. Castleshortt was on guard but he was too busy polishing his fake medals. The facking turd.

4. Scary bloody people.
    During my second time in Bosnia I was down in Mostar, and eventually ended up living at a house in Medjugore, which for those who don't know is a Catholic shrine, similar to Lourdes.
    I have never seen so many loonies in my life; I kid you not, these people used to walk past our place carrying full-sized crosses and whipping themselves raw. The British (and even Irish) ones used to constantly stop me in the street to try to give me crucifixes, and wanted to get photographs of us praying together.
    It used to p*ss them off no end when I explained that I was an atheist and told them to feck off. :)

5. He probably had his mind on other things.

kids.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Same bird tried it last year, wearing the same gear :omg: . FFS can the local polis not deal with nutters like that?

Last year, she nearly got him, this year she pulled him to the ground WTF will happen next year?

7. Al Queda suicide bomber denotes a SADM in St Peter's Square. Vatican is turned into a glass carpark.

One billion Catholics suffer a severe sense of humour failure, reform the Knights Templar and declare Crusade... :twisted:

8. Walts! :wink:

9. Hopefully She'll have an uzi next year!

10. Thread title: Someone Forget thier Training

What did Sister Agnetha Jim Bob of the Browken Harted Ill-Crosed Sister's of the Blesed and Bleeding Hart's of Marcy learn you about spellen?

FrankCastle & Werewolf - Brother! :lol:

11. Not much.

12. The Sisters of Perpetual P.M.T. will be on their knees forever and a day.Your man forgot his H.J. Training and didn't belt her with his big stick.

13. Just taking the piss mate - laff along :p and Happy Chrimbo. :lol:

14. I know , I know. There are actually two mistakes but I could'nt be arrsed to change them. Happy Chrimbo to you to mate :D

15. thought tony and george had already started this just they got the grids wrong :roll: