Someone exploded probably, might have been a woman 0-99yrs

Sky now say "The bomb was detonated by remote control, injuring four soldiers in addition to the one who died, an Iraqi Army spokesman said.

Local authorities imposed a curfew in the area and American troops launched a search for those responsible.

US soldiers originally said an eight-year-old girl was used in the attack, which took place near Youssifiyah, south of the capital, Baghdad.

But the US army now believes the girl was around 16-years-old.

It just shows that Arabs and Austrians have much in common.

They both like to bang their kids.

old crap joke warning....

Apparently she was very image conscious, her last words were 'Does my bomb look big in this?'

Taxi!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
One of the papers has the poor girls picture.

redgrain

Old-Salt
REgards said:
redgrain said:
I read that a female suicide bomber is 'rewarded' with being able to spend eternity in heaven with her husband.
Not much of a heaven for the husband then! :D

How's he going to have time for the 40 virgins and endless flowing sherbert?
Supposedly the wife is in charge of the virgins. Looks like he won't be getting any after all. :grin:

squiffy_parsons said:
OldRedCap said:
But the US army now believes the girl was around 16-years-old.[/b]
By 1400hrs she will be around 35

By 1900hrs she will be a he and 27

By 2230hrs who'll give a fuck
she (or he) certainly won't be able to..

LOOSE_HET said:
Danny_Dever said:
Loose Het,

I refer you to the following:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Squaddie_Humour

This site is where grown ups talk. So If you would like to add to discussion, GROW UP.
Thanks for that, but you make as much sense as Odd_Sgt and Fleshy_Arse.
Read the thread from the beginning and then let me know who needs to grow up.
Or have you been passed the baton from Odd_Sgt?
Loose-Keks must be a.........

Attachments

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd blow her *Linky* NOT VERY SAFE FOR WORK UNLESS YOU WORK FOR ASIAN BABES

Perturbed said:
OK. But asking if she was fit is totally inappropriate on this forum. I do agree that words cannot really sum up the depravity of this act (if true) but better to say nothing than derail the thread.

Black humour is good sometimes. Just seems to detract from conversation in this case.
If you want civilised conversation (about uncivilised acts in particular), it probably makes sense to confine your ARRSE wanderings to threads that don't live in the NAAFI bar - which is (and I stand to be corrected by Squiffy or a Mod) where this one started life (as opposed to being 'demoted' from some more lofty forum).

charlotte-the-harlot said:
How about one of these lovlies?
er'e you knicked MY picture I posted yesterday, that I nicked off someone else. Plagarism I say !

Latest Threads