Someone exploded probably, might have been a woman 0-99yrs

LOOSE_HET

Swinger
Ord_Sgt said:
smartascarrots said:
I guess once you get passed the idea that it's ok to kill kids in explosions in the first place, using them to set off the explosions is but a small step in depravity.
Personally I find it repellent that someone could so blatantly abuse the trust of a child. But nothing surprises me anymore about militant islam, reaping the whirlwind is going to be bitch though, and it will come.
Make your mind up mate!! I thought you were into finding out how fit she was????

I think it represents quite an astonishing own goal by those responsible. Regardless of your view of these people, they could be said to holding their own on the (shaky) moral high ground (fighting off infidel invaders etc etc) but I find it hard to see how they will justify their actions to their popular support base.

That said, they've certainly got someone in their J5 team who understands the manoeuvrist approach - how do you counter this particular threat in a consistent manner?

Pre-emption: put JDAMs into all the kindergartens...

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
LOOSE_HET said:
Ord_Sgt said:
smartascarrots said:
I guess once you get passed the idea that it's ok to kill kids in explosions in the first place, using them to set off the explosions is but a small step in depravity.
Personally I find it repellent that someone could so blatantly abuse the trust of a child. But nothing surprises me anymore about militant islam, reaping the whirlwind is going to be bitch though, and it will come.
Make your mind up mate!! I thought you were into finding out how fit she was????
Last comment before you go on the ignore list, I never said that at all. I said you were a bandwagon jumping, trolling teenage cnut.

Now try and keep on topic, or is that a bit complicated for your limited intellect?

No need to reply as I won't see it.

Child.

LOOSE_HET

Swinger
Ord_Sgt said:
LOOSE_HET said:
Ord_Sgt said:
smartascarrots said:
Last comment before you go on the ignore list, I never said that at all. I said you were a bandwagon jumping, trolling teenage cnut.

Now try and keep on topic, or is that a bit complicated for your limited intellect?

No need to reply as I won't see it.

Child.
You will see it, its human nature, and you wont be able to resist. As for jumping on the bandwagon, you were the one who came to the aid of Fleshy_Arse, so on your way to the library, mind you dont become an RTA statistic.

:p You F*cking ARRSE!!!

creepy

Old-Salt
as far as I understand it, the Islamic faith prohibits suicide as it is an offence..the whole shebang would appear to be nothing more than a massive control system, preying on the weak willed to do the bidding of the masters, who incidentally you never see as "martyrs"..I'll keep my own faith of dealing with what I see in front of me and actually giving a fig about my family and friends thankyou - and no more than that.

LOOSE_HET

Swinger
Danny_Dever said:
Loose Het,

I refer you to the following:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Squaddie_Humour

This site is where grown ups talk. So If you would like to add to discussion, GROW UP.
Thanks for that, but you make as much sense as Odd_Sgt and Fleshy_Arse.
Read the thread from the beginning and then let me know who needs to grow up.
Or have you been passed the baton from Odd_Sgt?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
LOOSE_HET said:
Keeps it in context, that's all :roll:
Not really you pedantic prole.

What would you like me to say regarding this story?

8 year old used as mobile bomb pretty much speaks for itself without the usual outrage bandwagoneering comments.
OK. But asking if she was fit is totally inappropriate on this forum. I do agree that words cannot really sum up the depravity of this act (if true) but better to say nothing than derail the thread.

Black humour is good sometimes. Just seems to detract from conversation in this case.

I am willing to bet pounds to peanuts that this little girl did not know what she was doing. I believe she was abused by the people that are supposed to look after her.

Make jokes if you want to, it is your right. But it makes us sound no better than the perpetrators when you do it. A "news" source could use your comments to vilify our troops.

I thought the polls were still out on the veracity of the story? Was it an 8 year old or was it a 28 year old bloke?

Sky news are now saying its a 16 year old girl.

Even more reason to ask if she was fit. ;)

LOOSE_HET

Swinger
Perturbed said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
LOOSE_HET said:

8 year old used as mobile bomb pretty much speaks for itself without the usual outrage bandwagoneering comments.
OK. But asking if she was fit is totally inappropriate on this forum. I do agree that words cannot really sum up the depravity of this act (if true) but better to say nothing than derail the thread.

Black humour is good sometimes. Just seems to detract from conversation in this case.

I am willing to bet pounds to peanuts that this little girl did not know what she was doing. I believe she was abused by the people that are supposed to look after her.

Make jokes if you want to, it is your right. But it makes us sound no better than the perpetrators when you do it. A "news" source could use your comments to vilify our troops.

At Last!! For my own reasons, i wasn't going to post on ARRSE again, but i think i will after all.
Well said Perturbed. :clap:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I thought the polls were still out on the veracity of the story? Was it an 8 year old or was it a 28 year old bloke?
At least 'her' age is growing

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20080514/twl-teenage-girl-used-in-suicide-bombing-3fd0ae9.html

US soldiers originally said an eight-year-old girl was used in the attack, which took place near Youssifiyah, south of the capital, Baghdad.

But the US army now believes the girl was around 16-years-old.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080514/tpl-uk-iraq-suicide-teenager-43a8d4f.html

A military spokeswoman said the girl was between 16 and 18 years old.
So just wait few hours.

They are more than welcome to use my comments so long as the credit me correctly.

'A bloke on the internet asks if kiddie killer was 'fit' shocka!' :roll:

I have to say, any readable media outlet wouldnt commit editorial suicide...again.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
They are more than welcome to use my comments so long as the credit me correctly.

'A bloke on the internet asks if kiddie killer was 'fit' shocka!' :roll:

I have to say, any readable media outlet wouldnt commit editorial suicide...again.
A few weeks ago I thought that the Times was credible. The gits used devil-dogs comments and attributed them to the views of British soldiers.

Look. Say whatever you want to. Justify them (your comments) however you want to. I think you have behaved badly on this thread. That is my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I think you have been a knob here but I am sure you think you have been cool. Crack on.

Perturbed said:
A few weeks ago I thought that the Times was credible. The gits used devil-dogs comments and attributed them to the views of British soldiers.

Look. Say whatever you want to. Justify them (your comments) however you want to. I think you have behaved badly on this thread. That is my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I think you have been a knob here but I am sure you think you have been cool. Crack on.

....based on a story that is sketchy at best, you're prepared to don your 'outrage jacket'?

As I've said, if true, what else is there to say? Sorry if your having a tiny embo at a throw away comment but you thinking I've behaved badly is a little bit insignificant in the grand scheme of things isn't it?

As for the Times quoting retard-head, has the publics perception changed because of it? I very much doubt it to be honest. BTW, do you have the link?

LOOSE_HET said:
Perturbed said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
LOOSE_HET said:

At Last!! For my own reasons, i wasn't going to post on ARRSE again, but i think i will after all.
Well said Perturbed. :clap:
There are lots of disagreements on here. It is kind of the main reason I like this site. Argument is allowed.

I would expect anyone reading this thread would be mature enough and sufficiently erudite to recognise "black humour" when they see it, even your average Times reader, whose incapacity for insight is legendary.

From http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9015485/black-humour

Black Humour: writing that juxtaposes morbid or ghastly elements with comical ones that underscore the senselessness or futility of life
I hardly think a flippant remark that emphasises the futility of the act in question trivialises the dreadful fact that a (presumably) naive child lost her life whilst carrying out the misguided instructions of people she knew and trusted.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Perturbed said:

....based on a story that is sketchy at best, you're prepared to don your 'outrage jacket'?1

As I've said, if true, what else is there to say? Sorry if your having a tiny embo at a throw away comment but you thinking I've behaved badly is a little bit insignificant in the grand scheme of things isn't it?2

As for the Times quoting retard-head, has the publics perception changed because of it? I very much doubt it to be honest. BTW, do you have the link? 3
1) What outrage jacket is that? I am not that outraged (more than normal) by this story. I am outraged about some things. Do you know what they are?

2) I am a "tad" bit annoyed that your first post on this thread was to make a joke. My opinion is insignificant. You are correct there. But do you think your comment was helpfull? If so, then how?

3) Probably not much as a % but I bet a few people just stopped reading and went straight back to their biases.

1. I dont know what you are outraged by. Probably the price of Anusol for all I know and care.
2. I didn't realise that every comment on here had to be helpful.
3. People stopped reading the thread once they'd seen the story I am guessing. What would they be expecting to see as replies? My comment was random, out of context and trivial. So what? It was just 'padding' until the next outrage comment I suppose.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
1. I dont know what you are outraged by. Probably the price of Anusol for all I know and care.
2. I didn't realise that every comment on here had to be helpful.
3. People stopped reading the thread once they'd seen the story I am guessing. What would they be expecting to see as replies? My comment was random, out of context and trivial. So what? It was just 'padding' until the next outrage comment I suppose.
Drum roll.....da-na.

Upon this moment I have also stopped caring about what you say ( BTW I do know you don't care what I say).

IMO you are saying nothing on this thread apart from theatrics. Carry on sir.

Why add to it then?

Your exercise seems as pointless as that other dickead, LOOSE_HET or whatever.

Latest Threads