Someone else's headache now.

It seems that the Spanish are tiring of booze tourism and have got their eyes set on something a little more highbrow.

Now, I can't see British youth suddenly becoming a generation of culture vultures. Who's going to get it in the neck now?

What are the inbetweeners going to do in Magaluf now?

Blackpool, Scarborough, Newquay, and Cardiff.
Evacuate now.
Before scum-bag hordes street-evacuate their bowels & guts.

Blackpool, Scarborough, Newquay, and Cardiff.
Evacuate now.
Before scum-bag hordes street-evacuate their bowels & guts.
Has Scarborough gone massively downhill? It used to be one of the more twee resorts. Blackpool, however, could only be improved by an invasion of Barbarians. The only toilet with its own tower.

No sympathy for these places that built themselves up on attracting the chav element. Ayia Napa the same.
Build places solely for getting pissed or casual sex and bring on the hoi polloi. Then complain when they get pissed or have casual sex.

Mail had that story has well but headlined it as clamping down on British tourists. No such thing, the Germans in Arenal (south end of Playa de Palma) are just as bad with bier kellars, bratty bars and catering to the stag and hen dos. Just like Magaluf does for the Brits so the idea is to clamp down after building them to attract them in the first place.

Just hope the airlines start cracking down on those boarding whilst obviously pissed in the first place.

Has Scarborough gone massively downhill? It used to be one of the more twee resorts. Blackpool, however, could only be improved by an invasion of Barbarians. The only toilet with its own tower.
Sadly Scarborough has its' "downhill" weekends

It seems that the Spanish are tiring of booze tourism and have got their eyes set on something a little more highbrow.

Now, I can't see British youth suddenly becoming a generation of culture vultures. Who's going to get it in the neck now?
Im all for letting yer hair down and having a couple of beers, but bless me, some of these tourists need jailing and the attention of an angry PTI for a week of sickeners in the surf. Their behaviour is simply not funny and I steer clear of the fukwits when I'm abroad.
Wherever they go, I hope its a place with firm grip and sense of humour failure when it comes to tossers.

Pick anywhere where sleazyjet and pikeyair fly to.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Well after Jan apparently we won't be able to go abroad anyway

MrMemory

War Hero
"The new regulations have also outlawed "balconing", where people jump from hotel balconies, often into swimming pools. The practice has been linked to a number of tourist deaths and injuries. "

Do I detect a whiff of sulphur in the air?

Last edited:

Latest Threads