someone elses hand syndrome!!!

Bravo2nothing said:
BigBird you are one ugly cunt. You're avtar is actually you isn't it?

Prove me wrong and stick up a pic.
OI you cheeky twat!! Course its me...i'm considered quite a babe down the local visually impaired darts club :thumleft:

Why why why!

What the fcuk- WHY?

bigbird67 said:
Bravo2nothing said:

OI you cheeky t**t!! Course its me...i'm considered quite a babe down the local visually impaired darts club :thumleft:
Visually impared??? Fuck off you demonstrate replacement windows don't you?

only when the weather is warm! When its cold ones tongue sticks to the glass and the streaks are a fecker to clean off!

The woman kept the hand in a jar of formaldehyde in her apartment where it was discovered by police during an unrelated investigation.
I wonder what kind of an investigation that was... as she's blatantly on the game...

I say dear, here's your $100, same time next friday, but afraid I'm going to have to bring some of my mates in during the week as you have a severed hand sitting on your windowsill

Bravo2nothing said:
bigbird67 said:
Bravo2nothing said:

OI you cheeky t**t!! Course its me...i'm considered quite a babe down the local visually impaired darts club :thumleft:
Visually impared??? Fuck off you demonstrate replacement windows don't you?

Surely you are Paula, captain of the Scorton Ladies' Darts Team?

you are not the first to make that mistake,but i think you'll find she has VERY slightly scarier eyebrows than me...and i don't twitch...much...anymore.......

Latest Threads