Someone actually bought one of these.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Little Jack H, Sep 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, I may not be a huge football fan. The idea of paying exhorbitant amounts of money to go see over-paid fairies kicking things & hugging each other when they score never really appealed to me. That said, I accept that a lot of people enjoy it and are happy to spend money to support their team.

So was only a matter of time before someone brought me a footy related clock for repair I suppose. Because it wasn't working, the first idea I got of what it was meant to do was from the description in the instructions....

[​IMG]

Got to work, looking forward to experiencing a "pleasant feeling" as the alarm activated to produve a "spectacular view" with beautiful music. The repair was straightforward, set alarm for a minute or so ahead and waited with baited breath.....

Support your team, wake up to this.....

Any fans out there, please let me know - is there NO limit to the crap you'll buy if it's got your team logo on it? Only I got an idea, see, for this great little novelty souvenier. Only £24.95 each and will be updated every time the kit changes......

2. Are you a Horologist Jack?

3. Yes, but I also work on shyte like that if someone's willing to pay. The customer's always right after all ;)

4. Fcuking class! :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me what total cr4p some people will spend their hard earned on.
    Football shirts are a good case in point, forty quid for a shiny shirt that will make you look like a right tw4t; on the other hand it's a good form of natural selection: if you wear one you'll never pull. :twisted: