Some things never change in phase 1 (Basic Trg in old money)

The_Mighty

Clanker
Well thanks anyway folks, i think this thread has gone off on a 'homosuxual wah' tangent far enough! My boy is settling in fine in phase 2, the way things are going i just hope he gets to complete it!

Life is too short to be bitter....... God bless the TECHNICAL Corps

Army_Rizzle

War Hero
We all chipped in like £20 each to buy our full screw a GPS thingmabob.

Completely voluntry, because we knew he had worked hard and we appreciated that he went the extra mile compared to other staff that just turned up.

It was on Blackbush market the following lunchtime on the Pewter tankard, pace stick and GPS stall. you can't miss it, it's always busy.

You were lucky , very lucky. In the rgj and li they kept the enforced homosexual assaults secret. In the REME and as you witnessed the guards, it was not uncommon for those designated as queers to be called into the office and given a quick shafting up the bum by all the pl staff. In 1977.
If you are REME, what would you know about the RGJ and LI?

Nige

LE
I'd imagine he was attached to them, it's what happens in REME - sometimes.

I'd imagine he was attached to them, it's what happens in REME - sometimes.
The LAD bar in Celle in 73/74 was a good watering hole. I got plastered there quite a few times. I don't recall seeing him there though.

L

Lechies

'Kin hell, when I did my Basic, we were'nt given enough cash to get anything for our training screw, he was a top bloke so I got my old dad to get him something out the PRI the day we passed out. Been trying to trace him for years so any 2LI blokes on here Circa 76 - 98 drop me a PM if you knew Dave F.

He was always out the back getting buggered - poor sod :)
Now that was bad luck. He must have knackered his finger nails hanging onto the window ledge. The bar was on the 3rd or 4th floor. You can understand why he has a hang up about it though.

Nige

LE
Yeah, it wasn't just the buggery though - he had bloody long arms when he was posted out. Wooly pully never fitted him again...

Seems you feckers have got better memories of this than I have. I was talking about the Depot at Arborfield and all you ******* have re-affirmed the facts from some bar in Celle. To get back to the original poster this guys dad should be pleased that his beloved little boy only had to endure an enforced 3 liner to cough the readys for some of the training staff. Maybe now that there are wimmin in the REME their sexual desires are more hetro than homo.

Yeah, it wasn't just the buggery though - he had bloody long arms when he was posted out. Wooly pully never fitted him again...
You sure his arms weren't always that long.

edit.

Oh look, he's back. He can tell us himself!

Nige

LE
Seems you feckers have got better memories of this than I have. I was talking about the Depot at Arborfield and all you ******* have re-affirmed the facts from some bar in Celle.
See, it's that bad he's blanked it all out.

His arms were quite long, being a recovery mechanic, but hanging around on the window ledge turned him into mr tickle. (that's his other username...)

In the juniors we were trained by Sgts of all different regts, so all above board no bullying or thieving unlike jumped up fullscrews.

Latest Threads