Some things are just better in SA

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Cutaway, Feb 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

There are many things that are done far better overseas & especially in the UK, pageantry & large military parades such as Trooping of the Woodentops spring to mind, but there are others upon which we can set our own particular African mark.

For example, I bet few in the UK knew exactly what to get a whining bitch for St. Valentine's Day and ensured she received it.
    More info here.

What else is either uniquely Af or better because of the possie ?
  2. I'm quite fond of SA. They know how to deal with upperty striking miners, unwanted new brides and have those built in car flame throwers for dealing with jigs trying to nick your motor at the lights.

I also like the fact that the non reflective locals are attempting to wipeout all the mosquitos by giving them AIDS. Top work fellas.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. As a bi-product of them not getting on with themselves and needing to be drunk to function they make top grade booze too!
  4. You are quite right. You do AIDS, poverty, starvation, infant mortality, civil war, disease, corruption, genocide and nature tours much better than us.
    Oh and BBQs. You do do a good barbie.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Braii, they do a good braii.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Braai mate , it called a braai.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Ah... the wonderfull "Rainbow nation", the guardianista's beloved Utopia :-( Amongst other enlightening statistics, it happens to be the "surprise sex" centre of the world as well with a rape taking place every 4 mins. It is estimated that a woman has more chance of being raped than she has of learning to read, supposedly some 75% of women have been raped at least once!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Doesn't that involve petrol and an old tire?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Your beef crisps are a bit chewy. Some of the sausages are a bit old as well.
  10. SA is a Killer all the way.
  11. The problem with South Africa is that you fail to excel in comparison with the other failed colonies.

Basically you aren't: loud as the gay as the grim as the mongrel New ugly as the boring as the Canadians!

It's down to the Dutch influence, they are well ******* shite!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I don't think the Dutch really like them all that much either. Do we get on with our Commonwealth brothers and sisters? I think we do. I've got on well with a few of their females that's for sure.
  13. Tomayto tomahtoe
  14. Spose you want boiled eggs at your braai as well?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. No but il have a horse burger if there's any goin.