B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Most Para's do!

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Jumping out of a balloon carrying alog and being given three chances to ride home in a ghari and wearing a beret like a working mans cap is nothing to actually write home about frankly.

G

gladwda

Got there before me!
Was going to post that picture of the two paras in london with the cardboard sign saying "HAT" with a big arrow poointed at a soldier standing stationary. Can't find it though, anyone got it?

CHINstrap. The clue's in the name.

Somebody should tell the driver that the air con isn't as effective with the sun roof open.

Jumping out of a balloon carrying alog and being given three chances to ride home in a ghari and wearing a beret like a working mans cap is nothing to actually write home about frankly.
Could you please explain that to the hordes of disgruntled "troops non ferocious" who constantly bring it up then?

Paras only use the term "hat" because they can't spell "beret"
Paras (bless their furrowed little brows) rarely have call to spell anything; they use the word"hat" because it reaches the maximum number of syllables with which they can cope. Why else do you think 7 was given to the RHA?

Perhaps not, but the extra £180.00 a month might be worth a line or two.

Personally, I prefer the long game. NOT having the 180 a month while I was serving has enabled me to get a decent job now that I am no longer serving. Move the decimal point to the right a couple of places, add a multiplier, and you'd be close.

Strange really. The Army's always been about the long game, the RSM/Provo/Tp Sgt WILL get you in the end if you piss them off. Given that Airborne troops have the view that they are superior troops, one would think that they'd grasp this basic point. Oh well.
The "Provo Sgt"?

In the Signals that is a poition given to the bloke with the IQ lower than the number of toes on Dingerr's feet.

The only personnel who have to worry about the RSM & Tp Sgt giving them a bollocking are those lower ranking minions. I managed to grasp that concept remarkably well I thought.

Wrong. We use the term 'hat' as it is shorter than saying 'dirty, stinking, gopping, useless bag of shite hat fucking cunt'. :)
Such a way with words! You should be the ARRSE Poet Laureate.[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]:thumright: