Figures Some of the most ridiculous poses for model figures

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Same here fer christ sake. If i brought a few boxes of wee blokes with me when we'd drive down to my grandparents for a visit i'd get them out in their massive back garden. Excellent terrain for a 1/72nd battle to the death.

Dad. 'Right whats going on here? You can't have them there, they'd get flayed alive from the left flank'
Me. 'Oh sorry Dad'
Dad, 'Wheres the fcuking gun team? What have you done with them, i keep telling you to position them with good arcs. Have you learned nothing from me in the 4 years you've been alive you snotty faced little crow? Why is that anti tank gun so far forward?'
Me, ' Because its a 6bl'er cannon Dad & this is the battle of waterloo not the fcuking Radfan*!'

* I may not have said the last bit out loud.
I shocked at your Dad's behavior........ what's wrong with digging out the trenches/foxholes/gun positions for the wee blokes with a teaspoon :)

I suspect this guys real name is Hitler

big balls.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Grain of long grain rice, painted in various hues of brown with a hint of red on the tapered end (farmer Giles). Scratch building usually produces good results.

Same here fer christ sake. If i brought a few boxes of wee blokes with me when we'd drive down to my grandparents for a visit i'd get them out in their massive back garden. Excellent terrain for a 1/72nd battle to the death.

Dad. 'Right whats going on here? You can't have them there, they'd get flayed alive from the left flank'
Me. 'Oh sorry Dad'
Dad, 'Wheres the fcuking gun team? What have you done with them, i keep telling you to position them with good arcs. Have you learned nothing from me in the 4 years you've been alive you snotty faced little crow? Why is that anti tank gun so far forward?'
Me, ' Because its a 6bl'er cannon Dad & this is the battle of waterloo not the fcuking Radfan*!'

* I may not have said the last bit out loud.
Are we related by any chance?

and I half expected it to be full of Berets
...or condoms if was a German one...

As an aside, there was one figure from one of the early Airfix sets which was a man looking through a pair of binos. The bino's were poorly sculpted and it looked like the poor chap was clutching at his face. Whenever he appeared in our games the cry went up "MY EYES, MY EYES, WHAT'S HAPPENED TO MY EYES?!!!"

Had us in stitches...mind you we were only 12 years old. :)

Airman carrying pilot's luggage, flagging down a taxi to take him to a four star hotel.

View attachment 386948
Jersey HW V neck did not get issued until the 1980s, surely? Hardly WW2 attire. And what is he carrying? A typewriter and a courier bag?