Some new walting regaliea for the Para walts...

Two pound coin Walt!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Queen and country...FECKING QUEEN AND COUNTRY! Do they really think a real PARA would buy this? Can't wait to see my first Remembrance Sun Reg Walt!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting choice of colour for the ribbon. It could very easily be mistaken for a very real and somewhat prestigeous award.

Thought it was illegal (UK law) to put current regimental insignia on anything unapproved and commercial?

Very strange concept.

Why on earth would anyone want one of these ridiculous things? What's wrong with a regi' tie? Even regi blazers look a bit wanky, in my opinion, but anybody who buys this shite must be esn.

Is your mate Dave Reeve?!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Now that I am a fully fledged (and Certified) member of 49 Para, where do I buy my bling from?

Interesting choice of colour for the ribbon. It could very easily be mistaken for a very real and somewhat prestigeous award.

What like the one that's a BFO Cross and a dull bronze colour?........how anyone could confuse the two is beyond me?

No, the one that's b*ll*ks is the bling RGJ one with the same colour ribbon...RED, RED WTF! Rifle green ribbon at least.

There is an RGJ One (with the ribbon in RGJ Colours) sold to raise dosh for the Regt Funds/Riflemans Aid Society but i've yet to see anyone wear it.

The Royal Green Jackets Commemorative Medal

Feckin outrage walt.

What like the one that's a BFO Cross and a dull bronze colour?........how anyone could confuse the two is beyond me?

No, the one that's b*ll*ks is the bling RGJ one with the same colour ribbon...RED, RED WTF! Rifle green ribbon at least.

There is an RGJ One (with the ribbon in RGJ Colours) sold to raise dosh for the Regt Funds/Riflemans Aid Society but i've yet to see anyone wear it.

The Royal Green Jackets Commemorative Medal

Feckin outrage walt.

My respect for the Rifles has just declined slightly.

I have difficulty comprehending why a good regiment like this would wish to associate themselves with the kind of loons who have such low levels of self respect that they have to buy "medals".

I appreciate that it puts a few quid in the pocket of the widows and orphans' fund but what price is the integrity of the Regiment's rep?

I have difficulty comprehending why a good regiment like this would wish to associate themselves with the kind of loons who such low levels of self respect that they have to buy "medals".

I appreciate that it puts a few quid in the pocket of the widows and orphans' fund but what price is the integrity of the Regiment's rep?
Or perhaps, those that served in a regiment that doesn't exist anymore like memento's. They don't have to be worn.

Hangover tolerable thanks. However, having seen this link. I think I shall go and open another bottle.
Too true. Who in their right mind would wear it? Maybe Dave Reeve mind you.

Well I'm off to Edinburgh Castle to get some fresh air! At the same time may check out The Royal Scots Museum again.

That special forces medal...is the knife for underwater knife fighting or do you get the knife and the diver for that? A friend wants to know that's all.

Queen and country...FECKING QUEEN AND COUNTRY! Do they really think a real PARA would buy this? Can't wait to see my first Remembrance Sun Reg Walt!
They really have missed a trick here.

"Crown and Country" - buy 1 and wear it forever. No need to upgrade it to the Chas, Willy, Hank, Andy, Eddie, Beatrice Barbie or Eugenigronk versions.

Genius.

I have difficulty comprehending why a good regiment like this would wish to associate themselves with the kind of loons who have such low levels of self respect that they have to buy "medals".

Fair one, but i haven't seen anyone wearing them tbh. Maybe just bought as a momento, as mentioned by hrf?