Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some more old kit to get rid of

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
Hi, got some more old cadet kit i used to wear about 30 odd years ago. £5 an item plus postage, except the tshirt postage only (tbf its be easier if you want it slung in with something else!)
Sorry about the word docs, im new to iphones, i thought it would be like my old samsung that emailed photos to myself and i could drag and drop and edit on my pc. The email my iphone sends doesnt let me do any of that, so ive cut and paste into word docs and loaded them
These were sized to fit me around 13-16 y/o , and was a bit of a fat bugger then, so not sure how it will fit anyone now!

1) Woolly pulley and shirt
Fair warning, shirt needs an ironing! Jumper sized for 106cm, had elbow patches
Shirt size i cant read the label, but ought to be in line with the jumper size (wore both at same time, this isnt a newer version of one lumped with an older version of anther); neither has any holes or anything

2) T shirt - cant read the size label, but im assuming something like small to medium given it fit me in y youth

3) Combat jacket size 4, absolutely no clue what tpe of camo pattern it is, im sure someone will recognise it!

4) Jacket liner size 1, in good condition

If noone wants nay of this, if anyones got any good ideas what i can do with it in SE London (yes, a dangerous thing toask on Arrse, and no probably wont go the way i thought!) please let me know. I offered these back to my old ATC unit (now CCF) and they guy i asked laughed and said as museum pieces for the crap they had to put up with maybe, for usefulness, no.
It seems a shame to waste as these are in good condition, bt if i cant shift them then into the goodwill bins they go

PS if anyones a bit wary of opening word docs from unknown sources and can give me a VERY easy to understand guide how to get photos wirelessly from iphone to pc so i can edit and save as photos, pls let me know! ill edit my post and bin the docs in favour of photos

Attachments

• Liner.docx
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • T Shirt.docx
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
1613934804098.png

1613934857427.png

There you go for the first two but you need to try harder. Save you photos as pictures then attach files, pick up and post them. You will then need to choose whether to post full image, as I have done or thumbnail.

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
Thanks @Auld-Yin , think ive got it now:

Liner:
Liner 2.png

Attachments

• Jumper 2.png
    Jumper 2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • Jumper 3.png
    Jumper 3.png
    796.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Liner 1.png
    Liner 1.png
    443.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Liner 2.png
    Liner 2.png
    638.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Shirt 1.png
    Shirt 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • Shirt 2.png
    Shirt 2.png
    547.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Shirt 3.png
    Shirt 3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Smock 4.png
    Smock 4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Smock 5.png
    Smock 5.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • Jumper-1.gif
    Jumper-1.gif
    977 KB · Views: 40
  • Smock-1.gif
    Smock-1.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • Smock-2.gif
    Smock-2.gif
    939.9 KB · Views: 43

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not modern enough for airsofters.

I was sat back a bit just glancing at the screen and read this:
"Some more old gits to get rid of"
I was just starting to get worried until I moved closer to the screen!

WALT

LE
I may be interested...........

This is my mate Kai (I know this because it's stamped on his neck). He lives behind the sofa in my living room and really pisses off the frau. This is his present uniform. I change them occasionally when I get bored. I've still got my old beret and a KF shirt (hhmm.... scratchy) and your post has inspired me to possibly do a BAOR tribute. Obviously, I'm going to have to move him nearer the curtains and get him a yellow handbag.

The downside is, I'm in Germany. Still willing to post? It shouldn't be too expensive as it's only clothing.

IMG_3116.jpg

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
I may be interested...........

This is my mate Kai (I know this because it's stamped on his neck). He lives behind the sofa in my living room and really pisses off the frau. This is his present uniform. I change them occasionally when I get bored. I've still got my old beret and a KF shirt (hhmm.... scratchy) and your post has inspired me to possibly do a BAOR tribute. Obviously, I'm going to have to move him nearer the curtains and get him a yellow handbag.

The downside is, I'm in Germany. Still willing to post? It shouldn't be too expensive as it's only clothing.

View attachment 551798
hi, sorry for the wait. shouldnt be a problem, ping me where you want it and ill sent thursday. I use the desk inside the local off license, they use parcel force if thats ok? if youd rather know amount first ping me a nearby address to you and i can use that to get a rough idea

View attachment 551553

View attachment 551554

There you go for the first two but you need to try harder. Save you photos as pictures then attach files, pick up and post them. You will then need to choose whether to post full image, as I have done or thumbnail.

The legendary Chinese fighting jacket! A surprisingly good bit of kit. If they updated it like on the lines of a Paramo gilet in coyote brown, they would be onto a winner!

Latest Threads