Some more good news...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Uncivil_Servant, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Captain Hook's had his house taken off him to pay his legal bills:

Linky

(Apologies if it's already been done - I did look!)

2. It'll need re-plastering, especially round the light switches.

3. I was just looking to see whether this thread had been started.

This is definatly good news.Hopefully the cnut will soon be on his way to sunny Colorado,where hopefully a nice(well hopefully not so nice) underground cell awaits at supermax.

4. Yes, I imagine if the extradition goes ahead, then losing his house will be the least of his worries... :lol:

5. Just think how hard it must be for this poor bloke to wipe his arse lol
    Hope it hurts ever time :)

6. Not a bad asking price, too..................though it'll cost you £3-400 to have it electronically swept.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I hope that the courts weigh up the threat of inhumane treatment being faced by our own hacker if he gets extradited, versus the threat to hookie; ie: If it's good enough justice for Gary McKinnon, then it's good enough for Hamza.

8. Will they ever get him there, though? I don't imagine he'll have any problem 'slipping' the handcuffs...

9. Just use a strong magnet.

10. Perhaps some sort of giant magnet might be in order?

Edit to say: curses, beaten to it!

11. Brilliant News, but I wonder what will happen to Hooky's family [ the ones that aren't in jail], will they be given a brand new council house at our expense,? the house they're in now has had many thousands spent on it and all of it by us mugs.

personally, I hope they ship the lot of them back to a fcukin mud hut in the desert.