Some IRA killings could be said to be murder: McGuinness

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HHH, Oct 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

UTV News - McGuinness says IRA did murder

It's amazing what some people say to try and get elected. It's just a pity he doesn't tell the truth about what he knows.
  2. I think this is interesting, so he's turning round to his former comrades and saying 'you are murderers but I'm not.'

He is standing in a very brightly light place just now and with tactics like these how long will it before one of his former (newly dubbed as a murderer) brothers-in-arms who witnessed exactly what went on in the old days comes forward to tell what they know?
  3. dont worry all the irish people i know say its the gay bloke thats going ot get elected, unless he manages to get all of his pira buddies ot man the ballot boxes and "allow people to vote for him freely" he has almost zero real votes regardless of the polls

they just cant stand the idea of a turncoat bish from the province in power
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sackcloth and ashes innit. You think how long SF sat in negotiations obtusely insisting they were blameless victims of nefarious securicrats and wonder that this is all for for a very chancy shot what's a pretty powerless figurehead position in Dáil Éireann.
  5. MM and GA both make me puke. If the Irish elect MM to sit alongside his mate GA; well you can only judge people by what they vote for. Thank your god (whomever that may be) that Eire still has a damn good rugby team.

The rest of the country is at best a banana republic, with all the shite that goes with similar failed states.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The President is not a figurehead in Dáil Éireann, as a matter of fact the President has nothing to do with Dáil Éireann. The President is part of the Oireachtas, the other two parts being Dáil Éireann and Seanad Éireann.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Julian Simmons?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Be interesting to ask him which killings he thought could be considered murder and why.
  9. Well I'm assuming you're judging us from the lofty height of nationhood that is South Africa....
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The gay fella or the poet either one.

Just not the grey boring ****, the religious nutter, the terrorist or the woman who does....something for a large chunk of money it special needs kids.
  11. Would that be the country that is not on its hands and knees begging for money from the IMF, ECB, BOE?
  12. No, the one that had apartheid, has an out of control AIDS epidemic and a murder rate that wouldn't be out of place in a warzone.

Money troubles>cluster**** of biblical proportions