Some interesting stuff on Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Jan 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. I can't stand the woman and I hope she loses but this stuff is ancient (even the blog post is 10 months old, FFS) and most of it has been discredited.

Besides, it's not as if her language is much different to Bush II's, Johnsons- or for that matter- any number of SNCOs (and we all know how fond you are of telling us that you were one many, many moons ago). I'm sure the Secret Service Agents are used to the language and all members of the protection details are volunteers. They can go back to looking for counterfeiters and fraudsters any time they like. Think for a second about how you would feel if you have a bunch of people standing over you every time you take a sh1t, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 16 years. It's has to get on your t1ts every now and then.

3. I thought I was having a case of deja vu:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=59325/start=0.html

This isn't the first time you've started a thread using recycled material from an old thread (I recall another about the "wisdom" of Ronald Reagan). FFS, do us all a favour and make a note of the drivel you post so we're only subjected to it once.

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Crabtastic:

“I can't stand the woman and I hope she loses but this stuff is ancient (even the blog post is 10 months old, FFS) and most of it has been discredited.

Firstly,what difference does it make when theses things happened? Or if they were posted before? The idea behind the article and her behavior was to show people how Hillary acts a both a 1st Lady, Mother, Senator and now as a Presidential candidate, people need to think about such behavior once again.

Your proof of this discreditation of these accusations? Keep in mind no serving SS agent is going to confirm or deny such remarks unless they are published after his/her retirement.

“Besides, it's not as if her language is much different to Bush II's, Johnsons- or for that matter- any number of SNCOs (and we all know how fond you are of telling us that you were one many, many moons ago).”

Yes, SNCOs as well as officers to include myself, have and do use some pretty crude language. Since Hillary isn’t an SNCO, Officer or a male, what is the comparison here? She’s supposed to be a lady. Such behavior and/or language isn’t very lady like is it?

The fact is, it isn’t the language that is the main issue here, although as a ‘Lady’ such language is not proper, especially for a Ex-1st Lady.

The real issue here, is her failure to respect the people assigned to protect her sorry arrse as well as others in her staff. Most people treat their dogs, better than Hillary treated her SS Protection detail and some military people assigned to the White-house, to include the staff.

“I'm sure the Secret Service Agents are used to the language and all members of the protection details are volunteers. They can go back to looking for counterfeiters and fraudsters any time they like.”

As I said before on this board before, I have worked with the Secret Service on 100’s of Presidential visits, as well as with other dignitaries they were protecting, here in Washington State. I supervised my LE departments dignitary protection unit for many years. I do know how things work and have performed dignitary, with my unit on people not covered by the SS or other agencies. Have you?

I have talked with many SS agents about the people they were protecting on a one to one basis, as friends and fellow LEOs. They are very good at what they do and would give their life, for the person they protect, even though that person treats them like dog poop!

“Think for a second about how you would feel if you have a bunch of people standing over you every time you take a sh1t, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 16 years. It's has to get on your t1ts every now and then. “

Sorry, I don’t see this as an excuse to treat people, assigned to protect you from harm in this manner. They are only performing their assigned duties, as called for in the laws of the United States. They deserve to be treated with respect!

Attached Files:

5. Here's an article on these quotes, discussing accuracy in sourcing, and which ones are documented.

Snopes.com: The Hildabeast

Who you assign more credence to, in some of these quotes, probably depends on previous attitudes in the first place.

I'm not a fan of Hillary, and I have no expertise in the matter of security, but second-sourcing media content is vital in what I do.

6. Isn't very ladylike? Indeed - wearing trousers, having the vote or, now I come to think of it, running for President isn't very ladylike either. Let's send the little dears back to the kitchen: after all, their smaller brains really make them unfit for any kind of responsibility. Unladylike? Grow the fuck up.

7. What does her being female have to do with it? She's a lawyer and a politician. Why are you holding her to a double standard?

As for you "LE" background, you made those points the first time around... a year ago (although by now you've hopefully learned from the previous thread that the person whose protection you were supervising is called a principal- not a "princible", which isn't even a fcuking word.) Why in God's name are you recycling your old stuff? Are you getting a bit forgetful in your dotage?

8. Frankly using that sort of language has moved her up in my estimation!

I'm not fussed whether Obama or Clinton get into the White House as long as we don't end up with another Christian Fundamentalist Republican nutjob.

9. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Yeah, so I misspelled 'Principal,' in my post a year ago! So what! Oh, I forgot you are an Academian of the first order. :roll:

Actually, I did forget about making that post a year ago in February of '07. I guess that I don't commit every post I make here and there to memory.

So, you want to join the Grammar/spelling police here's your new badge! :lol: :wink:

Attached Files:

10. Now if you were going to post tales of bean-flicking together with pics it would be a different matter - Don't mind looking at them twice

11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

As an upstanding member (ooh er missus) of the Grammar Police, can I just say that I'd rather Mrs Clinton to that right wing knobber Huckabee (or any other member of the GOP).

Trip learn to love the fact that women can do just the same as you.

12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I think you are reading a lot more into what I said about Hillary Clinton, than I was addressing. I have no problem with women wearing or doing such things that you have mentioned. I don't feel that way at all.

Although I didn't have much contact in the military with female soldiers, I did have a lot of experience with them in my career in law enforcement. I had no problems working with them, etc.

Take a look at the behavior and deportment of say Laura Bush as the 1st Lady and compare it to Hillary's public deportment and behavior, especially in public, both as 1st Lady and now as a Senator and Presidential Candidate.

I understand that a lot of Secret Service agents, really try to get assigned to her detail and that she is well liked and admired by the agents that are assigned to protect her.

The fact is that true Ladies and Gentleman as well, do not use such foul language in public, especially when they are in elected or appointed positions.

I personally do not appreciate any female, or male who use foul language, especially in public and or mixed company. I don't do it and none of my friends do it.

IMHO people need to act like Ladies and Gentleman, in public, even though they might not really fit into that description. :wink:

13. Oh Fiddle dee, when are we serving up the mint juleps on the veranda?

I can not believe that a second attempt at a thread's sole purpose is to discuss the niceties of language in a Presidential candidate. On Arrse? Are you shit ting me?

14. Should read:

Yeah, so I misspelled 'Principal [comma removed]' in my post a year ago! So what? Oh, I forgot, you are an Academian of the first order. :roll:

(I can punctuate too.)

With the amount of pointless shite you churn out, I suppose that is quite understandable. However, it should perhaps serve as an indicator that you should be more discriminating in future... maybe even taking a moment to think about what you're posting before you seize on something you come across with a level of glee that would suggest that you might actually be using it as a substitute for a hard-on and then subject the rest of us to it.